No announcement yet.

TheFaceShop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the face shop website down? haven't been able to access it for 2 weeks, on and off...

Comment

• Hi,

Anyone know how much is the raspberry sleeping mask 100ml sell in Korea?Is it recommended?
      I'm going Korea during winter ..nit sure what skin care to bring..scare the weather there too cold..
      Should I use this mask instead?

Comment

• childish_gal81, I am not sure about the price of sleeping mask in Korea. But it is highly raved product from Faceshop. The price is cheaper by perhaps 30% or more

I used the product before. Either my skin is stubborn or the product does not do much effect, I don't see visible improvement.

Not sure about winter skin care .... But I think you need higher moisturizing effect than the sleeping mask... *** my

Comment

• childish_gal81 i'm not sure if it's 100ml but the normal size one (as seen in the shops) cost about $13 after conversion...

Comment

• Review on the Vitamin Ampoule Filler

I have used it regularly day and night and 20ml lasted me about a month or so. So far no obvious whitening effect at all, but I can feel that my skin is smoother and plumper after a month of use. However results are not consistent and significant enough to consider repurchasing.

Comment

• Bought whitening scrub from TFS which costs around 20plus. Only bad thing is that it doesn't have any soapy feel.

Comment

• anybody knows if the dual concealer TFS came out with to replace the previous flower dual has got NB23 stock in stores already?
                because i ran out of my flower dual and NB23 is never in stock ever since the new series came in I bought their acne solution concealer and it didnt work as well...

Comment

• hey girls i need some help
                  planning to get a cleanser from faceshop but duno which to get.
                  combination of skin outside dry inside oily..
                  green bean cleanser foam or get those lavender fine foam kind better?
                  thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by l0vehurts View Post
                    hey girls i need some help
                    planning to get a cleanser from faceshop but duno which to get.
                    combination of skin outside dry inside oily..
                    green bean cleanser foam or get those lavender fine foam kind better?
                    thanks!

Not sure about green bean. But my friend who has oily skin uses the lavender cleanser, so it might not be suitable.

The SA normally like to recommend the Rice cleanser (for whitening)

Comment

• I think the Rice cleanser is not bad, but my favourite is still the Lavender one and the Pomegranate one. Pomegranate may be better for those with combi/dry skin iirc.

Comment

• thanks girls! now got alot of new facial product haha duno which brand to choose!!

Comment

• anyone knows when is tfs having yr end sale in jb? tia

Comment

• TFS having member sale now 15% off mask, skincare & cosmetics, not sure till when...

Comment

• hihi, i have some face shop cleansing cream sample to give away, if anyone is keen, please PM me.

Comment

• Bought this from TFS recently at Korea. But could not search any details on this product. I wonder how to use this? Anyone tried before?

There are 5 ampuoles inside. 3% and 5%.

Comment

Working...
                                X