ZA New York Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZA New York Cosmetics

Dear all, have anyone tried this mascara? The pics that shown before & after is really so convincing that i nearly buy it. Wonder does it really curl & hold curls that well! Please advise! Thank you.

Ya, its out now @ watson. Selling @ S$16.9 but now offer it's S$14+

Comment

i've tried this out already! lengthens lashes visibly! and looks very natural , does not clump!

i'm selling a brand new sealed one for $10 , let me know if you want it! was abit too kiasu.. bought 6pieces.. hehe :roll:

Comment

Hi allure, just to check with u does it hold curls well? cos i got very stubbon lash
        edited to reduce content
        Last edited by Xue; 13-09-2004, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Wow.. thanks for the comment allure!
          I just read the newest Cleo magazine and found out that there's a new Maybelline mascara called Sky High Curves!
          It looks so promising....

Comment

hello girls! yeps still using this and it's been great, it does hold curls rather well!

the best thing is that it feels soft on lashes unlike fasio's which is stiff and hard!

Comment

just to add, i saw a ZA promoter wearing this and it looked amazing! it wasn't clumpy, really made her lashes stand out (all curled and black and long), and defined her eyes too. i'm definitely tempted!

Comment

dear all, i just apply ZA cutie curl mascara (long-lash) in the toilet..i used a curler first then apply the mascara.. now it's naturally curl & i won't say very long but just slightly longer.. very nice.. two of my colleagues was so tempted to buy it at watson now.. haha...
                by the way i was using Visee dolly finished mascara all these while.. after comparing i think i can save up quite alot if i switch to ZA..

Comment

Has anyone tried the volume one?
                  Does the long last make the lashes look like 'spider-legs'??

Comment

Thanks ssgg02 !! I can't wait to try the mascara I bought from allure! Does it cause clumps?

Comment

clpersonal, for the volume mascara, later my colleague will buy.. after she used i'll let you gals know the result.. Good things must share share ***.. really like it..

stilafaux, so far my mascara doesnt cause clumps or spider legs.. indeed it curls & lengthens nicely & naturally.. for me i still used it with angel lash extension & it's perfect.. much much better then kose Visee Dolly finish mascara which cost me S$42 or so.. since we're going to change every 3 months this is good enough.

Comment

wow.. thanks! this is cheaper than the Wink Up mascara which I was tempted to buy at Sasa..
                        Btw, any reviews for this wink up mascara?

Comment

stilafaux, so far never try that.. not so tempting... hehe..

Comment

Anymore reviews??

This mascara sounds really promising, and what a cute name! I'm quite broke these days but since it's quite inexpensive, i just might have to get someone to CP both the lengthening and volume version for me

Comment

hi Shortie, no more reviews... but this is a good mascara.. i mean for the price.

Comment

Working...
                              X