BabyPink!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BabyPink!

OK gals, I'm a bit out of the scene when it comes to Japanese budget beauty buys....I last heard that Baby Pink had landed in Singapore. WHERE can I find the most comprehensive range of their items? (Eye jelly, cheek jelly etc.) Also, prices would be fantastic. TIA!

so far we only hv the lip gloss here if i r'ber right! the mascara, cheek jelly has not made its way here! u can get the lip gloss tho @ lee wah, john lil, SASA etc.

Comment

Originally posted by "farahdean"

so far we only hv the lip gloss here if i r'ber right! the mascara, cheek jelly has not made its way here! u can get the lip gloss tho @ lee wah, john lil, SASA etc.
      Wow you're fast! OK, what are the prices like for the lipgloss? And is it available at ALL Sasa outlets? Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by "farahdean"

Sure wish you guys would get the mascara in Singapore! Do you think it will head that way soon?

Comment

pan, it's $4.50 to $4.90 @ SASA & Lee Wah, not sure if SASA has all the colours, Lee Wah Shaw Plaza seems to hv them all! if u can find tiny beauty shops around you, like Tins & Bottles, they hv it too & it's prob <$4.50.

Comment

Pan, babypink is everywhere..Sasa, some 7-11 outlets, supermarkets, basic beauty, mama shops at Peoples Park......they are everywhere....but we only have the lipgloss at this moment.....am sure they will bring in the mascara, cheek jelly, eye jelly etc.....

I love Japanese budget beauty stuff...Canmake is in Singapore too...at Watson Taka....I like the lipgloss but it is more ex than baby pink......check out the website at http://www.cosmeshop.com/shop/canmake/main.html

Comment

if you are studying in nus, you can get it in the co op at the arts fac.

chinatown (OCEANIC) also got sell. =)

however, i dun really like the lip gloss in tube form.. makes application very messy.

Comment

canmake lipgloss is $13.90!!! and it's about the same size as baby pink! the SA told me that it has olive oil in it to moisturize your lips tho 8O

Originally posted by "meow123"

Pan, babypink is everywhere..Sasa, some 7-11 outlets, supermarkets, basic beauty, mama shops at Peoples Park......they are everywhere....but we only have the lipgloss at this moment.....am sure they will bring in the mascara, cheek jelly, eye jelly etc.....

I love Japanese budget beauty stuff...Canmake is in Singapore too...at Watson Taka....I like the lipgloss but it is more ex than baby pink......check out the website at http://www.cosmeshop.com/shop/canmake/main.html

Comment

Baby Pink Lipglosses

OK, some of you may find this amusing but...I only recently got into these fantastic DIRT CHEAP glosses...and boy, I LOVE 'em!!! I know many of you were on to a good thing AGES ago but, cosmetic snob that I am, I didn't get round to checking this out until I embarked on - ugh - the dreaded Beauty Challenge and had to limit my expenditure.

Anyway, I just got a couple in a swap (and hope to get a couple more in another swap! ), and this stuff is SUPER!!! I got the Raspberry, which is a great, just-bitten lips look on me. I got Strawberry, which is gorgeous! Reminds me of Lancome's FRAISE Juicy Tube...strawberry red infused with gold shimmer. And then I got the really surprising one, called Pink. I was kind of disappointed when I squeezed it outta the tube because it was clear, but when it went on my lips, it transformed into a my-lips-but-better cherry-red! Did some research and read on some boards that this stuff deepens in colour according to your body heat. HOW COOL IS THAT!!

I'd love to hear what other colours the rest of you own...and....descriptions please!

Comment

ya, u r getting one from me soon.... i am not crazy over this little thingy.... i prefer my RMK glosses......

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                      ya, u r getting one from me soon.... i am not crazy over this little thingy.... i prefer my RMK glosses......
                      Really? Well, I'm prepared to overlook some minor shortcomings of Baby Pink (like its stickiness) because it's sooo cheap! Colours seem really pretty too.

Comment

i only like raspberry

i have pearl but it's too glitttery...the glitter tends to migrate..cherry is ok a bit too pale

Comment

I like the one in Pink but heard they gonna discontinue that. The minus point is the packaging which tend to leak and my mu pouch once got into such a sticky mess cos of it.

Comment

Originally posted by flame
                            I like the one in Pink but heard they gonna discontinue that. The minus point is the packaging which tend to leak and my mu pouch once got into such a sticky mess cos of it.
                            I think mine is also in pink.. It leaks.. thats why i always turn upside down and placed it into a small little transparent bag so it won't be that messy..

Comment

I have Strawberry and Peach. Prefer the Strawberry much more 'cos the peach color is not subtle enough for me.

But I dislike the packaging as it will leak! Need to be careful as I know some of gals I know have encountered similar problem. If not for this leakage problem, I would love to continue purchasing this brand.

Comment

Working...
                              X