Gorgeous @FEP/Clara
    - Jemay
    - beibei
    - lovedust

Hair Profile (Far East Plaza)
    - Shon, haircut by Raymond (Long Hair)->> Ceramic Perming + Hair Cut
    - Popsicle

Jantzen (Jurong Point) -
    - Shon ->> hair cut - by Wyne (Long Hair)

Jean Yip (Jurong Point)
    - Shon (bad in service)

Jean Yip (Causeway Point), Audrey Lam
    - natnatviv

Kimage
    - Babyluv
    - twinkle
    - Popsicle (Edmund, Funan)

Le Salon Bis
    - Xue (Anthony, stylist; Sybil, hair technician)
    - saresha (Desmond & Sybil)
    - snowstar ( anthony & Sybil )

Mahagony
    - satinchris

Reds
    - Islande -->>Angel(short hair), Kelvin (long hair)

S4H, Paragon
    - Shon, S$25 haircut for UOB Debit Card Holder now. Service is avarage only. Will think twice for my 2ns visit.
    - (They suck! - saresha)

Shunji [email protected]
    - fLo
    - kare2711

Storm -

Supercuts, FEP
    -Pauline, Ken (very struck by his professionalism & belief in healthy hair )

Comment

• arranged alphabetically :

#1 salon @ bishan

10 dollar hair cut shop

Chapter 2
      - Babyluv (for cut and colour)

Fox Hair
      - satinchris (look for Simon)

Gorgeous @FEP/Clara
      - Jemay
      - beibei
      - lovedust
      - Clarins

Hair Profile (Far East Plaza)
      - Shon, haircut by Raymond (Long Hair)->> Ceramic Perming + Hair Cut
      - Popsicle

Jantzen (Jurong Point) -
      - Shon ->> hair cut - by Wyne (Long Hair)

Jean Yip (Jurong Point)
      - Shon (bad in service)

Jean Yip (Causeway Point), Audrey Lam
      - natnatviv

Kimage
      - Babyluv
      - twinkle
      - Popsicle (Edmund, Funan)

Le Salon Bis
      - Xue (Anthony, stylist; Sybil, hair technician)
      - saresha (Desmond & Sybil)
      - snowstar ( anthony & Sybil )

Mahagony
      - satinchris

Reds
      - Islande -->>Angel(short hair), Kelvin (long hair)

S4H, Paragon
      - Shon, S$25 haircut for UOB Debit Card Holder now. Service is avarage only. Will think twice for my 2ns visit.
      - (They suck! - saresha)

Shunji [email protected]
      - fLo
      - kare2711

Storm -

Supercuts, FEP
      -Pauline, Ken (very struck by his professionalism & belief in healthy hair )

Comment

• Does any of you know if Ritz is still around?? at Pacific Plaza. I last heard from a friend that he might be closing down the salon.

Comment

• Hi all!! Recommendations for coloring of hair??? Where where where?

Comment

• I just went to highlight my hair today at Storm Hair Salon at Century Square, was pampered by Philip the Salon Director...

I paid SGD$166.50, is it expensive??

Comment

• Originally posted by demigoddess1512
              I just went to highlight my hair today at Storm Hair Salon at Century Square, was pampered by Philip the Salon Director...

I paid SGD$166.50, is it expensive??
              i don't know storm hair salon prices but in general i think its on okie price, not expensive but definitely not cheap!

Comment

• Jean Yip

Anyone tried the Jean Yip's Magic Oil treatment?

The manager quoted me ard $250 including highlight, lowlight plus the magic oil treatment. Do you all think it's expensive.

My hair is naturally curly (wavy) and have pretty much frizzy hair due to many rebonding sessions in the past 4 years.

Need your advice girls!

Comment

• Not sure if this is mentioned. There's a new Toni and Guy at Raffles Place opening tomorrow. Looks pretty cool. Heard that T&G is good for its avant-garde styles. Anyone tried? I am so bored with my hair and stylist not doing much help here.

Tel: 6438 7566

Comment

• Originally posted by Queenie
                    Not sure if this is mentioned. There's a new Toni and Guy at Raffles Place opening tomorrow. Looks pretty cool. Heard that T&G is good for its avant-garde styles. Anyone tried? I am so bored with my hair and stylist not doing much help here.

Tel: 6438 7566
                    I drove by 2 days ago. The place looks cool!
                    A friend goes to the outlet at Hereen and she has nice spunky short hair.

Comment

• Yo Babes,

I just did a sensor perm at hairitage yesterday.

I love their style. It so cool. i think the stylists there are all so hip and funky. Ken Hong did my hair for me.

U babes should go check them out. For those that dont know where they are located, they r located at Milenia Walk beside Nail Passion.

Comment

• demigoddess1512, i think i saw the branch/outlet a few days back. they are having some kind of promotion right?
                        and btw, what exactly is sensor perm?

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Satinchris
                          demigoddess1512, i think i saw the branch/outlet a few days back. they are having some kind of promotion right?
                          and btw, what exactly is sensor perm?

thanks
                          hi babe,

Yup. their promotion for sensor perm is 250 inclusive of cut, perm and treatment.
                          Let me try to explain sensor perm coz i am not really sure myself.

Sensor perm is a done and controlled by a digital sensor machine to determine your degree of curls.
                          Discuss with the hairstylists on what kind of curls u prefer. Loose or tight curls and leave the rest to them.
                          They will set the digital sensor to give u your preferred perm type, and this type of perm is suitable for very very dry hair. i.e. if u have permed before.
                          Not sure if u are as adventurous as me as i simply left it to him. and i lurve e effect. not to worry. they were all formerly from Monsoon, quite professional

a relatively new concept i would say and i was rather amazed by the effect. but u should check it out and let the stylist explain to u coz u might not even need a sensor perm if ur hair is not damaged from a previous perm like mine.

other perms are so available like ceremic and something esle..forgot
                          they will recommend the best suitable for your hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by demigoddess1512
                            and i lurve e effect.
                            Any Pics? Sounds like an attractive deal...

Comment

• seagull: I would recommend Cindy? She has a shop at Cantonment Road. I think I posted the details a few pages back. But I'm in London now, so I don't have them with me.

Sare: sorry girl, don't have Cindy's details with me right now! But yes, Le Salon Bis makes you soooo spoilt. My bf was saying that I'm a tai-tai already, from the way I spend so much on my hair, nails, facials, shopping, even though I'm only 19 and unmarried!!!

teiko: hmm.. that's strange. try Anthony or Andy next time maybe?

Comment

• Xue, do you remember the name of Cindy's salon? Maybe I can look it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X