X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bioskin mani+pedi

anyone tried them before?

new salooon @ wheelock place now.

never tried it there but i don't recommend you to try it there! i had a super bad experience with their facial service. hardsell me their courses even before i did my facial and made me wait so long! in the end i walked out without even doing my facial... super bad service

Comment

So funny, skin go and open mani pedi.

Comment

has anyone tried their mani pedi services yet? do give reviews!

Comment

i personally tried the serivces there... not too bad la.. but the lady who did me are abit rough. but after letting her know, is fine..

Comment

hey i tried their service bcos i have credits left with them. I went there after office hours.. and it's one of their staff who help to do massage/facial service to do manicure and pedicure for me. They are not professional at all. The girl even cut my finger and bleed. OMG! The chairs are not comfy. The spotlights above my head making me warm.. and make it worst, the colours are so limited. The OPI range are v limited and they claimed that they only bring in the latest or hot fave colours. CRAP. They have their own house brand which is not v lasting too.

I seriously dun recommend u **** visiting their nail services. SUX big time

Comment

whatever is it. Bioskin is the worst I ever tried and will not even step in there again.
              Really can't stand them. LOVE TO HARDSELL

Comment

I went there with my sis last month 9using OCBC voucher $30 per person for mani & pedi). we need to book the appt way in advance(in Feb) as they have limited staffs.

As im dont go to mani & pedi session often, I find their service is acceptable. Did not hard sell us when the service is done

Comment

I've tried it using the voucher. Everything was fine- service was good and the mani/pedi session wasn't painful. But somehow, the polish came off within a week, as opposed to my usual salon where it doesn't come off at all.

Wonder if it's the quality of the nail polish or the skill?

Comment

Originally posted by hopeful View Post
                    I've tried it using the voucher. Everything was fine- service was good and the mani/pedi session wasn't painful. But somehow, the polish came off within a week, as opposed to my usual salon where it doesn't come off at all.

Wonder if it's the quality of the nail polish or the skill?
                    The quality of the polish is a factor (I swear by OPI), the painting skill is also another factor. If the edges and tips not fully painted, the color will chip off within a week. The quality of the base coat and top coat also plays an important part.

Comment

Working...
                    X