Best Hair Mask You've Tried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Hair Mask You've Tried

Have you tried any hair mask that you die-die must recommend?
    I'm currently using TNS HI-shine Super Shine hair mask. Its smell is super sweet and does not deliver the shine it promised in its name.
    Also have tried L'oreal Vitamino hair mask, but need to use a lot. don't know if it's because my hair is very thirsty or what...

i am a fan of Clinique's hair products. Using the whole range now. Its hair mask softens my hair by the miles and improves the condition of my hair scalp thus leading to healthier looking hair. I swear by it, really. If not, another good brand would be Keratase.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeaniebabie
      i am a fan of Clinique's hair products. Using the whole range now. Its hair mask softens my hair by the miles and improves the condition of my hair scalp thus leading to healthier looking hair. I swear by it, really. If not, another good brand would be Keratase.
      dear Jeaniebabie, you bought the Clinique hair product from London? i've checked out the USA website for Clinique, they only have one type of shampoo and one type of conditioner, most of their hair products are for styling...
      i've not seen Clinique hair products over here in Singapore, think i've to keep my eyes open... thanks for the recommendation... i love Clinique products...

Comment

TBS's brazil nut mask is good as well, been using it for some time already..made my hair softer and less frizzy

Comment

Last edited by Eyore; 09-12-2007, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyore
            The one that I like is the loreal antifrizz harimask!
            second that! works well for my dry hair

Comment

Originally posted by Eyore
              The one that I like is the loreal antifrizz harimask!
              Third that! it also work for my dry and frizzy hair

Comment

Originally posted by cristine
                Third that! it also work for my dry and frizzy hair
                Whoa! :wow: It sounds really good! Is it from the salon line or drustore line?

Comment

its the drugstore line... yellow tub

Comment

Ohh... I think I know which one. I've tried it before, but have to put a lot before my hair is coated... I think L'oreal doesn't work well with my hair...

Comment

i've recently bought dove mosturising hair mask. i've never tried other hair mask brand but i find this one is good enough. it works way better than my conditioners, tried like more than 15 different brand of conditioners before and none beat this dove hair mask.

Comment

Originally posted by aimee
                        i've recently bought dove mosturising hair mask. i've never tried other hair mask brand but i find this one is good enough. it works way better than my conditioners, tried like more than 15 different brand of conditioners before and none beat this dove hair mask.

oh..it comes in a tube right?? looks more like a conditioner right?

Comment

Hi,

the dove hair mask i saw is in tub form. dark blue tub.
                          Watson having 20% off on dove hair mask. is S$8.40 after discount.
                          Last edited by Polaris; 10-03-2006, 01:15 PM.

Comment

I *love* Kerastase Masquintense (sp)

Comment

my fav hair mask is from the natural source

Comment

Working...
                              X