No announcement yet.

Best Hair Mask You've Tried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AISAN TOP TEAM SHAMPOO AND HAIRMASK. Silicone oil free shampoo n hair mask. Wonderful result on my hair.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Isabelle Ariana View Post
      Thanks for sharing, would like to know more about hair mask! Any recommendation?
      I use the Pro-naturals Moroccan argan oil hair mask once a week. It contains 3 ingredients: Hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) ­ thickening agent, Argania spinosa kernel oil (Argan Oil), Aqua. After shampoo I towel dry hair a little bit. Cover hair with cream mask. Put a thin wet towel in microwave for 2 mins to heat it and wrap it around hair, cover with shower cap. Sit & relax until towel is cool. Rinse hair and air dry or use blow dry, whichever you prefer. This makes my hair really shiny, smooth and very easy to style. Here is the link, great website with lots of Advice & FAQs http://www.pro-naturals.com/sg/pro-n...pair-mask.html

Comment

• Natural source

Comment

• Originally posted by jupiter_wind View Post
          Have you tried any hair mask that you die-die must recommend?
          I'm currently using TNS HI-shine Super Shine hair mask. Its smell is super sweet and does not deliver the shine it promised in its name.
          Also have tried L'oreal Vitamino hair mask, but need to use a lot. don't know if it's because my hair is very thirsty or what...
          Makes me want to try it!

Comment

• https://detoxie.in/products/keratin-...ning-hair-mask
            A deeply nourishing cream based hair mask, to hydrate, repair & protect your hair from urban damages of pollution, sun exposure, chemical-processing, excessive heat styling that results in dull, weak & frizzy hair. Enriched with Japanese Matcha, Argan Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Chamomile, Vitamin E & Sweet Almond Oil

Comment

Working...
            X