No announcement yet.

Makeup Primer/Base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the cle de peau base, one is for pores, another is for?

Comment

• Shu Uemura stage performer instant glow and uv base mousse are my few choices for makeup base. It makes my makeup look more natural and helps to last longer.

Comment

• Shu uv base mousse used to be so popular that it was sold out over their counter for a period of time. I like it as its so easily absorbed into the skin.

Comment

• i bought the mufe hd primer, however read somewhere that because it's water-based the fdn that i used need to water-based as well. is this true?

Comment

• Does any cotter know if MAC primer SPF50 contains alcohol?

Comment

• im using Smashbox face primer and i absolutely love it! its the only face primer i used *** actually works! as for the eye , i use urban decay eye shadow primers, works wonders too. after the whole day, my make up didnt run , and mind u, i have very oily face!

anyway, i dunno if this is the right place, but i got a spare urban decay eyeshadow primer ( professional size) that i wanna let go, i got two then i realise one tube can really go a long long way cus its 150% more content then the original one. where can i post ? can anyone tell me pls?! thanks in advnance!

Comment

• i heard By Terry has got a v good make up primer it's just that their product is very expensive. But I want to try it someday

Comment

• Would anyone recommend mineral primer?

Comment

• Hi,

Heard that by applying primer, your makeup can last for 8hours.. I'm thinking of getting one coz by noon, my face would be oily and I have to blot twice a day. 1 before lunch and 1 before knocking off.

Which one would you recommend? If I apply primer, can I apply BB cream before primer, follow by power foundation?

Comment

• i know that RMK is very famous for their base products.

Comment

• I am thinking of Laura Mecier or SmashBox... Maybe can add RMK to my list too... Going to Sephora @ ION on Fri...

Comment

• Laura Mercier is good, Rmk, Paul and Joe, Cle De Peau are all wonderful makeup base that are worth investing. Paul and Joe has a very dewy look, its very light and looks good on clear good skin.

Comment

• I've tried only a few of the followings:

RMK Creamy MU Base - no effect
                            Shiseido UV MU Base - good and never clogged my pores, MU last couple of hours longer compared to w/o it. Though my foundation still oxidise end of the day, it left my skin smooth even after MU removal.
                            Majolico - no effect
                            Lancome SPF 50 & MU Base (can't remember the exact name as it has been replaced by the BB cream) - not bad but foundation still oxidise end of the day.

Now using Pop Beauty from sephora, make up last so much longer than the rest which I have tried.think my foundation oxidise a little but still monitoring.

Comment

• i actually swear by my RMK make up base. sometimes, i dun even need foundation. Just make up base and pressed powder

Comment

• Originally posted by Purely View Post
                                Hi,

Heard that by applying primer, your makeup can last for 8hours.. I'm thinking of getting one coz by noon, my face would be oily and I have to blot twice a day. 1 before lunch and 1 before knocking off.

Which one would you recommend? If I apply primer, can I apply BB cream before primer, follow by power foundation?
                                BB cream function as a primer so there no need to use both , if u really want to , use primer before BB

Comment

Working...
                                X