Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nail Palace

hi all,

anyone visited the branch at amara? i normally go to Hougang Mall but i will putting up in Amara Hotel during year end, i will be getting my nails done there. i wish to recommend a good manicurist to my fren, a bride-to-be, as we will be doing our nails together.

please help...thanks..

be doing my nails at hougang mall tomorrow..anyone to recommend? by the way i be going with two other ladies

Comment

Nail Palace

Hi

Anyone tried before Nail Palace at Eastpoint service? good service or lousy?

they keep on asking me to sign package like they charging s$36 for pedicure if sign package will pay 360 for 10 times and get 6 times free

Comment

Originally posted by girlgirl View Post

Hi

Anyone tried before Nail Palace at Eastpoint service? good service or lousy?

they keep on asking me to sign package like they charging s$36 for pedicure if sign package will pay 360 for 10 times and get 6 times free

I did my CNY mani and pedi at Nail Palace at Tampines. The outcome is totally horrible. While they were doing the service for me, they kept asking me to sign a package. Something like if I pay 500, they give me extra 200. Total up to be worth of $700 of services.

I find that they are very pushy. And they are not as detailed enough. The next day, my polishes are ruined, and I have to make a trip down again. And after that re-polishing, the polishes came off again within 3days.

I'm not going back there again.

Comment

Originally posted by inque View Post
          I did my CNY mani and pedi at Nail Palace at Tampines. The outcome is totally horrible. While they were doing the service for me, they kept asking me to sign a package. Something like if I pay 500, they give me extra 200. Total up to be worth of $700 of services.

I find that they are very pushy. And they are not as detailed enough. The next day, my polishes are ruined, and I have to make a trip down again. And after that re-polishing, the polishes came off again within 3days.

I'm not going back there again.
          Wow really that bad, then I better not sign from them, i know there one shop in Parkway quite good but don't know the shop name? must go and check it.

Comment

nail palace has outlets all over sg.. i went to the one at jurong pt (boonlay) and the one at tiong bahru plaza before for classic mani/pedi..

my manicurist kept push selling the $588 package while doing my nails despite my futile attempt at declining.

her colleague even went as far as to say, "Hey angel (my manicurist's name), you haven't got anyone to sign up yet!later no commission then u know.."

when i excused myself saying i dont really wish to spend so much at one go, she claimed that i can pay half first, then i can pay the balance later!

like !!

it was frightening. both outlets are like that. this hard sell tactic used by them repels me.

Comment

yeah nail palace is very hard sell. And I cant relax at all when I go there. Even after u sign their package, they'll keep wanting u to add this add that so its not actually as cheap as it seems!

Comment

That's right. I dont like to go nail palace. Very pushy!!! I dont like the ppl as well. Very rude. They also did lousy job. That time i want them to repaint my nails. Do you know what the gal told me. She said very nice what no need to redo. Damn pissed off.

Comment

Eeeks. Thats terrible. I think the tampines branch is horrible but the bencoolen branch is ok. When I go with my SO's mum, they just aim all the hardsell at her, so I relax. But I wont ever sign a package with them though

Comment

they charge $8 for french on top of usual manicure.. which is real expensive.. other people are charging $3-$5 only..

Comment

ya all their little extras, quick dry, that green pill thing, nail mask all adds up. I'll rather go for a more ex all-inclusive package than be pestered to add this add tht!

Comment

pizza:yep i agree with u! their quick dry top coat costs an extra $2 as well! all little extras need additional money.. their outlets are big, but there are alot of nail technicians working, turning the place into a busy market-like place with all the chatters.

Comment

yap.. i agreed that they are quite pushy..

Comment

Nail Palace @ AMK Hub

hey galz... went to nail palace @ amk hub today...first time to nail palace...

the place there was very big and spacious..alot of seats...and the chair was very comfortable...and they are quite hygenic..they will wrap a plastic bag over the sink first before putting in water and soaking ur leg in...so i suppose its like for single use....choice of colour are not bad as they have quite a large range...they told me got 500 colours, but bcoz they are newly open, not all colours are there..prob abt 200 colours...but guess, its still quite good variety to chose from...manicurist quite friendly, but i find her too too too chatty...like keep talking and talking to u...hhahahahaha...non stop...lol...

anyway, what i dislike abt that place is that they do alot alot of hard selling!!! while they do ur mani/ pedi, they will say things like ah ur nail got fungus etc etc..and say ur feet bery dry..gotta buy and apply cream or cuticle oil...etc etc etc...then after the pedi, they will usher u to a place to dry ur nails...clever move man!! then down there they will hard sell u those packages!!! this lady that did my nails even wanna sell me a $1200 package lohz!!!then when i reject, she come out with another type of pakage then another package..then another package...until she listed abt 6 types of packages lohz!!! then i got so pissed off, i told her i have other commitment and i dun have any plans to sign up any packages at the moment!! after all the calculations, the prices for their each mani/ pedi session is actually the normal prices that other salon can offer...some salon even cheaper then the package prices that they offer...what is this??and when i finally can push all the package away, i went to pay up for my pedi, then after that, another lady came up and hardsell to me again!! OMG!!!! she say its oki that i dun get packages, y dun i buy another 2 session and try out the services here again?? OMG!!!

In conclusion, the painting is alrite nahz..average nahz..bcoz on leg so even got paint out, its definately not going to be obvious, then the moisturisor they use not good lohz..after i leave the place, for like 3 hrs, i can feel the sticky feeling on my leg lohz!!means its totally not absorbed at all!!!! other then the location and the comfy enviroment, i dun think i will even go back again!!!unless i am really (x10000000000000000000000000000000000) desperate for pedi/mani...overall rating, 3/10...

Comment

One word - sucks.

Seriously. I think it's the worst I have ever visited. And I'm talking about Tampines outlet. My bad since I was there just to accompany my friends. I tried only the treatment and left my toenails dry. I have never had troubles with my nails but after visiting them, I have toes-mare!!! It happened last yr but I still feel angry thinking about my experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X