Nail Palace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Strawberry and Faith.

I too had a very very BAD encounter with Nail Palace. I also posted up my frustration just now.

It started out when I had no choice but to have my nails done (cos I had company D&D to attend and I had been so busy I did not have time to do my nails), so I passed by Nail Palace at Tiong Bahru plaza. *** Kaoz.... normal nail polish + simple nail art (not even Gelish or acrylic) cost me $128!!

I was soooo pissed, and the nail art sucked! In the end, I bought my own nail stickers to try to stick on top (stupid to have bought from them, which cost me $15). But I was more stupid and too timid to be intimidated by all 4 of them pushing me to sign up for the nail package. I was stuck there for more than 3 hours... (firstly they are very slow in painting my nails, and skills are not good, and plus the hard-selling) and they refused to let me go. I really regretted going there, and would rather have had bare nails to my D&D or self DIY my nails instead. In the end, they managed to get me to sign up with a package that they claimed cost only $1000++ for lifetime usage.... but the horror of it all was it was actually $3000++ nail package (mani and pedi are considered separate packages), which they never even bothered to explain to me clearly! I told them that I don't have much money in my bank and I don't earn much, and that I don't want to owe money to my credit card, but they still didn't care. My credit card bills piled up, and I got so fed up, and I cleared the full amount with my bank and told the bank to cancel my card, cos there was so much unhappiness and complication trying to get Nail Palace to stop deducting $300+ from my bank account every month. I even cut my credit card up to end this whole mess.

It was really a Very PAINFUL experience with Nail Palace. I am glad that now I am a regular at a much much better Nail Spa, which does not hard sell, and I've been visiting this Nail Spa for 2 years already. That Nail Palace - I signed up for that super expensive package, but I only used the service ONCE and that's it!
    Horrible Place!

Comment

• Nail Palace Complaint email

Originally posted by DebraHeng View Post
      We should not let off! I file a complaint to CASE. CASE will monitor to how many complain and will take action against them. We are victims but please make complaint to CASE.
      Hi Debra,

Do you happen to have nail palace's email? i would like to write in a complaint email.
      Thanks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TiffanyHung View Post
        I had a very very BAD experience with Nail Palace too.

It started out when I had no choice but to have my nails done (cos I had company D&D to attend and I had been so busy I did not have time to do my nails), so I passed by Nail Palace at Tiong Bahru plaza. *** Kaoz.... normal nail polish + simple nail art (not even Gelish or acrylic) cost me $128!!

I was soooo pissed, and the nail art sucked! In the end, I bought my own nail stickers to try to stick on top (stupid to have bought from them, which cost me $15). But I was more stupid and too timid to be intimidated by all 4 of them pushing me to sign up for the nail package. I was stuck there for more than 3 hours... (firstly they are very slow in painting my nails, and skills are not good, and plus the hard-selling) and they refused to let me go. I really regretted going there, and would rather have had bare nails to my D&D or self DIY my nails instead. In the end, they managed to get me to sign up with a package that they claimed cost only $1000++ for lifetime usage.... but the horror of it all was it was actually $3000++ nail package (mani and pedi are considered separate packages), which they never even bothered to explain to me clearly! I told them that I don't have much money in my bank and I don't earn much, and that I don't want to owe money to my credit card, but they still didn't care. My credit card bills piled up, and I got so fed up, and I cleared the full amount with my bank and told the bank to cancel my card, cos there was so much unhappiness and complication trying to get Nail Palace to stop deducting $300+ from my bank account every month. I even cut my credit card up to end this whole mess.

It was really a Very PAINFUL experience with Nail Palace. I am glad that now I am a regular at a much much better Nail Spa, which does not hard sell, and I've been visiting this Nail Spa for 2 years already. Nail Palace, I signed up for that super expensive package, but I only used the service ONCE and that's it!
        Horrible Place!
        The package deal they provide is crazy , i felt they are dishonest and just wanna extra commisssion!

I know how u feel as i went to nail palace to do classic manicure and pedicure.
        While the manicurist is buffering my nails, she accidentally cut me , Its fine if she admit but she didnt , she claimed i cut myself before the manicure session -.-
        Also they kept pushing peeps to sign package and their skills are not good at all.

Comment

• Dear all Cotters, Check us out @ Princesse Nails | Facebook for fabulous nails. We are home based. Kindly drop us a msg at 98374362 or emails us @ [email protected].

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Comment

• I was talked into buying several packages amounting to excess of $2500 at the tanjong pagah branch, and was promised that I can redeem my sessions at any of their outlets. Today when I went to get my gel removed at the tiong bahru branch, they told me I can't redeem my gel removal part because of some stupid complex explanations which was NEVER told to be at tanjong pagah. They want me to go back to tanjong pagah just to get my get removed!!! Other than a few apologies they wont bent, citing policies.... I had to speak to front line, then manager, and even then the attitude was unyiedling. Really really bad customer service. Anyway, the gel work was lousy - mine chipped off within 5 days!
            I am never going back to them and will seek refund through the small claims court and CASE.

Comment

• if you all dont mind to stick and wear for only a day. just for a particular event like dinner or wedding photoshoot. can visit my shop : https://www.facebook.com/jia.yhj#!/p...52885851516908

i am selling those nicely designed 3D gel / acrylic nails

Comment

• Hi All

Notice most are in CBD area. Why not visit us at 2 Marina Boulevard, The Sail @ Marina Bay, B1-07. We are just next to One Raffles Quay (ORQ). Visit our webpage : Nail Salon Singapore | Manicure and Pedicure | Jewel Nails or contact 62257736. We provide all nail care, waxing, threading services.

Guaranteed no hard selling and a pleasant time.

Comment

• I strolled into Nail Palace looking for a simple gellish mani pedi. The China staff there started their hard selling for add ons and after asking about pricing, I thought they were charging $280 for foot and hand spa and paraffin. When everything was done, I had a shock when they showed me the breakdown in billing which came to $856 ! I was speechless and they tried to sell me the package of $4000 which will bring the bill to $400 per session. I utterly refused and was so disgusted that I walked out. I am now trying to file a complaint with CASE on their exorbitant and non transparent pricing.

Comment

• I used to have some packages in nail palace, but I don't go often. And recently because they have been calling me, therefore I went there to do my nails again. And I was asked to sign 2 packages separately on 05/09 with the approximate amount of SGD6K and then another 2 week which I feel I do not need although my skin is dry, they asked me to sign another SGD8K. I have already told them I really do not have much limit in my card and they insisted on trying on my card. Seriously it got me so shocked, but as I was packed in paraffin so I cannot chase the person back. Now it is all signed, so what do you ladies think? I have raised my concern to CASE, while a friend to told me call their HQ to say that I was pressured to sign. Anyone has this same situation happened? Kindly advise. Thanks!

Comment

• Going to try Nail Palace this Sunday.

Comment

• I wish I've tall nail!

Comment

Working...
                        X