Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eneres

Oh pls do review on the Lancome . VERY tempted.lol

Wonder what kind of finish does it gives.

Comment

• eneres: u r fast!! pls do review on the lancome did u try clinique superfit?

Comment

• wow so envious. mind doing a sample?
        wonder if it will be hard to remove since it's sweat resistant. shishedo has a similar version too, doesnt it?

Comment

• hi, anyone to help me out on ordering from payeasy? i am going to taiwan soon and wish to get some stuff from payeasy. TIA!

will gladly appreciate any help!

Comment

• I just bought L'egere Whitening Serum with nano gold as recommended by NRWZD. Was amazed when trying the sample on my right hand and compared it with my left hand. Will review again after using for some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by alice1881 View Post
              Pls do! Did you managed to get any samples for Clinique superfit? Think i'll be dropping by this weekend to see if I can lay my hands on any samples... Did the SA choose the shade for you? Mind sharing the shade too? Thanks!
              Nope, I didn't went to Clinique counter as it was pretty crowded.

The coverage for Lancome is quite sheer for 1 pump. (I ended using 1.5 pumps & 1/2 pump for my undereye). The texture is quite "watery" & blendable. It gives a matt finishing & very natural looking. Not too sure about sweat control as I did not went outdoors. Pretty good oil control, my nose gets a bit shiny after 6+ hrs. (Usually my nose shines 3-4 hrs).

Comment

• July : I think I probably figure why Kevin use 2 way on top of the LF. The coverage for Lancome is pretty sheer for 1 pump. Hardly can hide any flaws.

Comment

• eneres: so the lancome is more liked tinted moisturizer?

Comment

• i pop by the lancome counter yesterday, the SA also mentioned that it is sheer to med coverage. i ended up buying it too.
                    i have teint idol ultra at home, was comparing and it seems this new range is more yellow based? my teint idol was quite "orange". the 2 bottles look very different side by side..

Comment

• Originally posted by July View Post
                      eneres: so the lancome is more liked tinted moisturizer?
                      Something like that for 1 pump. But is buildable, you can probably try 1.5 - 2 pumps for better coverage & is non cakey.

Just to add on, instead of using 2 way for finishing like what Kevin did in the show, I use Maqui loose powder instead. Gives me a silky look.

Comment

• Originally posted by eneres View Post
                        Nope, I didn't went to Clinique counter as it was pretty crowded.

The coverage for Lancome is quite sheer for 1 pump. (I ended using 1.5 pumps & 1/2 pump for my undereye). The texture is quite "watery" & blendable. It gives a matt finishing & very natural looking. Not too sure about sweat control as I did not went outdoors. Pretty good oil control, my nose gets a bit shiny after 6+ hrs. (Usually my nose shines 3-4 hrs).
                        Hmmm I like the idea of it being watery but I would prefer it to have fuller coverage. Think I have to see if superfit has better coverage.

Comment

• eneres: thks so much for the reviews i love sheer coverage foundations. still deciding to get lancome or clinique's. btw how much is the lancome??

Comment

• July : Me too! I just tried 1 pump using the dabbing method, the coverage is much better.

IIRC, should be $65. The Maqui loose powder is $70.

Comment

• Originally posted by alice1881 View Post
                              Hmmm I like the idea of it being watery but I would prefer it to have fuller coverage. Think I have to see if superfit has better coverage.
                              i totally agree!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kokakola View Post
                                hey..those looking for pong pong gel, answer is out. the brand is actually by xiao man, not out in the market yet. can go this link http://www.payeasy.com.tw/beautyhair...hickness.shtml
                                scroll down to the end, it's called bo bo shui fa la.

previously think she repackaged into other bottles to avoid suspicion

any cotters tried the pong pong shui n pong pong liquid wax? which is better? more lasting?
                                i dunno wan buy which to try cos i jus cut my hair to shoulder length n reborned it..wanted my hair to have more vol..

Comment

Working...
                                X