Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh this is the online site that i bought my stuffs,
    so far so good.. http://maskstasy-sg.livejournal.com
    not sure whether is it the cheapest... but the owner quite friendly and willing to do meetup at raffles place which is convenient for me..
    and almost every month there is pre-order going on.. tell her the thing u want and she will quote the pricing ..

oh well please don't misunderstand me for advertising,

haha hope this helps man...

By the way, i'm quite conscious abt the ingredients used :x
    but still i am using the strawberry brightening facial wash (contains some preservatives at the end of the list though so i thought it's ok) frm payeasy :D not bad.. after washing, face feel soft &supple that i always thought there's still residue.
    `tried red wine mask and the overnight red wine cream.
    both really hydrates your skin..
    bought the green clay mask as well but a lil tad too watery for my liking . as in it wont harden.. like the common ones..
    anyway would like to hear any kind cotters to review on shills bb cream and list out the ingredients as well if possible :D
    that's all for the time being
    Last edited by miyo; 17-06-2009, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• i have been looking for the NRWZD magazine. any idea where can i can get in Sin?
      thnks

Comment

• JOYrach : Kinokuniya has it.

Comment

• eneres: thank you so much for your information.

Comment

• Very worth buying Nv ren wo zui da magazine.. But I know Kino is selling quite ex... If you got any friends in Johor, you can buy at news stand.. It will be cheaper by S$2-S$5 if I am not wrong...

Comment

• I bought the latest issue NRWZD magazine already. This issue show afew pages on how to style your own hair, and step by step on how to create a perfect full make up.

Comment

• where to purchase the mag?

Comment

• shootingstar18 as mentioned above, you can buy it at Kinokuniya

Comment

• Ultrasonic brush

Hi, does anyone know of any spree or store to buy the brush?

Comment

• Originally posted by BatonGal View Post
                      shootingstar18 as mentioned above, you can buy it at Kinokuniya
                      anyone else?

Comment

• i so wanted to get the contact lens that was introduce today!! its the
                        1 ? DAY ACUVUE? DEFINE? cosmetic contact lenses, right?? & the blusher fr smashbox looks good too http://www.smashbox.com/O-GLOW-INTUITIVE-CHEEK-COLOR claims to change color according to ur skin moisture. is smashbox available in sephora??

Comment

• July not at the moment. I bought mine online

Comment

• But I don't think the acuvue lenses are available in sg at the moment right? The effect is really nice!

Comment

• Lovesdarlene - the acuvue lens is selling long ago in sg optical shop it has brown one too. You can buy urs at any optical shop ^^

Comment

• Toxic84; This was the one introduced by xiao kai. Is the the same as what we've locally?.

http://www.acuvue.com.tw/1day/produc...r_1ddefine.jpg
                                Last edited by Lovesdarlene; 24-06-2009, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X