No announcement yet.

Nu Ren Wo Zhui Da 女人我最大 Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if it is appropriate to post it here. Xiao Man has recommended a type of hair product which you can spray on your scalp to help to control oiliness. Does anyone know the brand?

Comment

• Yesterday's show they got rec a eye shadow quad that create the < and >. Does anyone know the brand?? Thanks alot

Comment

• Originally posted by daZZle View Post
        Yesterday's show they got rec a eye shadow quad that create the < and >. Does anyone know the brand?? Thanks alot
        it is VOV COLORSONG EYES (3COLOR)

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetAngel View Post
          Thanks! Any idea if it's good? I've never used Estee Lauder cosmetics b4. Their products looks like for more mature ladies.
          not true, estee lauder has quite a few star products in their line. their prdts are not just for matured ladies.. just that its not as popular as mac/bobbi brown among the younger ladies crowd..probably due to the branding and image. im using their double wear concealer , its works very well and price is comparable to mac. i just bought the double wear liquid foundation yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by doudouxin View Post
            think u need to add .com behind the link aft u click on it.. i am able to access to the link.. try ***..

http://littlehoupalace.livejournal.com/
            Thnks ! Managed to get in.

Comment

• anyone knows the brand of foundation and loose powder used in yesterday's (29th) episode?

Comment

• Originally posted by alyssasara View Post
                not true, estee lauder has quite a few star products in their line. their prdts are not just for matured ladies.. just that its not as popular as mac/bobbi brown among the younger ladies crowd..probably due to the branding and image. im using their double wear concealer , its works very well and price is comparable to mac. i just bought the double wear liquid foundation yesterday.
                Thanks for the info. Btw, how's the foundation? I've oily and acne prone skin. Wonder if this foundation is suitable for me.

Comment

• Any cotters know the product in a blue tub with those tiny "li" zi is from? I think the Thurs episode???

Comment

• Originally posted by meaffy View Post
                    anyone knows the brand of foundation and loose powder used in yesterday's (29th) episode?
                    the brand is MAC

Comment

• i think you are referring to another episode where kevin use the studio sculpt on the girl.. besides the compact loose powder wasn't a mac design.. the casing was this white seashell casing.. very familiar but can't recall

Comment

• Originally posted by Princessy_Love View Post
                        Any cotters know the product in a blue tub with those tiny "li" zi is from? I think the Thurs episode???
                        I think the brand is H2O.

Comment

• Originally posted by Princessy_Love View Post
                          Any cotters know the product in a blue tub with those tiny "li" zi is from? I think the Thurs episode???
                          There r 2 blue tubs mentioned in there, e round tub is new prdt call "face oasis ultra hydrator" while the square tub is "night oasis overnight moisture lock", both from H2o

Comment

• Thank you gaoyagy & lala88 for the kind help! I'm going to H20 counter to feel the texture

Comment

• Anyone knows what is the brand of the foundation Kevin used on last night's (13 Oct) show? He said it contains 60% water.

Comment

• The eyebrow pencil looks good! Any idea on the brand?

Comment

Working...
                                X