Makeup Sales/Promotions/Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinkynails View Post
    I'm hoping they will replenish the $50 vera wang princess set tomorrow. When I went, there was the princess set but its $65. 50ml EDT and 150ml body lotion. I don't like this set! I want the $50 one. Now im worried that the $50 one is OOS and tomorrow they will only replenish the $65 one coz when I was there at 5 plus, the $65 got 6 sets left only...

On a sidenote, the $60 vera wang smells much better than princess actually. I'm just a sucker for packaging. But contemplating getting it as well.
    $50 -> the one with a case from plastic?
    you need to drop by in the morning to get this
    it was OOS by 1pm yesterday.
    I also prefer the Vera Wang. but some how it didn't stay on me when i tested it yesterday.

Originally posted by cadburychocobar
    How much was the 30ml eclat? I wanted to get it too, but when I was there in the morning, it was not available. Was not patient to wait.

Probably will drop by tomorrow morning again. Do you remember whether they still have many stocks available when you left?
    30ml at $40.
    it was still a lot since i left after i snatched it at 3pm

Originally posted by junzystar
    brumeux: i think eclat can get cheaper at some stores.. read in some thread under perfumes that some gals got the 100ml tester at like $48 at some shop in central clarke quay? if not tester set probably at most $20 more?
    agree on this.
    We may also get others cheaper in ebay but i always have this thought of authenticity problem.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that those not sold by distributors are all not authentic. Just for my peace of mind

Originally posted by momopeach
    Luxasia Sale - do they accept credit cards and nets there?
    babe, yes.
    dropping by later?
    I am still thinking of Marc Jacobs

Comment

• thanks, brumeux! was it very crowded when you were there yesterday? i'm thinking of popping by since i live quite near to toa payoh.

Comment

• it started crowded after 1PM.
        happy snatching

Comment

• wheres this luxasia sales? and when is the last day????

Comment

• yup.. today is the last day.. till 8pm..

went down yesterday and only got a couple of lip glosses from YSL since i'm not into perfumes and alot of IPSA items were gone and was told not more new stock coming ing

$12- lipstick
            $20 - gloss

man date is jan/feb 2007

missed the duo adhesive!! if anybody is going down today can get one for me? PM me if u can?

thanks!

Comment

• OHMYGAWD. I'm nursing an eye infection from last night. Cannot go down! But still contemplating whether to go down to check if the 50 bucks vw is there and ignore my eye infection. I live west. Go down so far... Or can anyone going down get it for me? Any kind soul? Pm me me please.

Comment

• Hi Joope,

21 Sept which is today till 8pm.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...eInviteedm.jpg

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by joope View Post
                wheres this luxasia sales? and when is the last day????

Comment

• No more IPSA stocks coming in?
                  Actually, I thought of going down later to get more IPSA poreless liquid foundation.

If otherwise, i can help you get ur duo adhesive.
                  In this case, i wouldn't be going down.

Originally posted by pash_fash View Post
                  IPSA items were gone and was told not more new stock cominging
                  missed the duo adhesive!! if anybody is going down today can get one for me? PM me if u can?

thanks!

Comment

• pash_fash im going down by cab now i dun care my eye infection. If i see the glue I get for you kk. No time to PM you!Gotta run! I think i saw it when i went down ytd evening at stila counter. That one right?
                    POOFS!

Comment

• back from the sale..it wasn't crowded..got the $65 Vera Wang Princess set with 50ml EDT and 100ml body lotion and the 100ml Lanvin E'clat D'Arpege perfume for $75 saw 3 tubes of the Duo adhesive glue left at the Stila counter, but not sure if they have more in stock. also saw some Stila brushes and a limited range of cosmetics.

Comment

• Originally posted by piglet1601 View Post
                        Direct discount? Thanks, pinkdolphi1!
                        Yes direct discount on 25th Sept ONLY.

Comment

• so sad.. i cannot shop until i get my next pay at the end of this mth..

Comment

• Went to the sale just now, wasn't too crowded. If anyone got Diptyque Baies candles to let go, please PM me. I know it's small hope, but hey I gotta try.

Comment

• i didnt have the time to go down to the luxasia sale. really want the vera wang princess set. have been eyeing it for the longest time!

if anyone is going down before it ends today or has a set to let go PM me please! would appreciate it! (:

Comment

• i went down in the afternoon again. no more covet set! SAD!

but managed to get lanvin eclat 100ml at $75!

Comment

Working...
                                X