No announcement yet.

Makeup Sales/Promotions/Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry another request! If anyone got the Prada Iris Parfum please PM me!!

Comment

• Same qns: When will the JL sale ends?

Originally posted by babyprincess View Post
      when will the JL sale ends?

Comment

• Plaza sing has this john little sale at the first floor.
        canmake there is like
        25% off and 20% on top of that! Very worth it...

Comment

• managed to drag my lazy ass to the sale this afternoon and it's quite good.. not that crowded.

got these:

stila's belle of the party eyeshadow palette
          annick goutal's Eau de hadrien body cream (love this )
          IPSA liquid foundation sponge and loose powder puff
          Diptyque candle in Oranger (i had to exert so much self control to just get 1 !! I love so many of them!! But cannot bring myself to burn away money even when they are such a steal at $30 each)

Am selling away the Sarah Jessica Parker Covet set on behalf of a friend who went to the sale with me .. do PM if interested.

Comment

• Very sad, didnt get to go down at all..... I was eyeing at the lanvin perfume....any kind souls letting go of extras? plz pm me

Comment

• leechie went down late today....sooooooooooo many stuff were oos

bot the strivein thingy to try out?it was advertised as better than botox?next time grow old l.e.r then no need to botox?keke

bot ipsa foundations,e/s n ysl e/s n pressed powder n limited edition pendant gloss... spent $233

will be letting go of the ipsa e/s...anybody interested can pm me...

btw,i didnt see any stila brushes or vera princess...anybody who bot extras n letting go pls pm leechie...thx

Comment

• I ended up getting the $65 dollars princess set. No more $50 one! Sad! And of course a duo glue for fash_pash. Hees.

I bought 2 sets of princess. If I decide to let go will pm you guys! Loves!
                Last edited by pinkynails; 22-09-2008, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• went to the luxasia sale too.. on friday thou -
                  bought mainly stila palettes, e/s and from jurlique (they only had limited stuff).

I'm so looking forward to the next prestige sale...
                  anyone has any idea around when it is?

Comment

• pinkynails: yes please pm me if you are! btw, whats the difference between the 65$ and 50$ sets?
                    Last edited by lurvekissez; 23-09-2008, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Super different la! Thats why im so sad. The 50 bucks one is 50ml edt, mini roll on, 75ml lotion, 75ml body polish. The 65 bucks one is 50ml edt and 150ml lotion. HAISH! SAD! Counters selling 130 bucks for 100ml edt with miniature and 150ml lotion. I might as well go counter buy. 65 dollars set quite not worth it I would say. But better than nothing.

Comment

• Hi, just passed by Junction 8 (Bishan mrt) today. The Body Shop is having this sale at level 2 (floor with the Watsons etc)..

Didn't see anything I really liked, but there were these travel size/mini body scrub and body butters (50ml) which I know my fren loves. Convenient for travelling.

Didn't really go and see all the stuff, but know they selling the usual shower gels, facial washes, perfume thingys and makeup. I think the sale is on until this Sun.

Comment

• Originally posted by momopeach View Post
                          Went to the sale just now, wasn't too crowded. If anyone got Diptyque Baies candles to let go, please PM me. I know it's small hope, but hey I gotta try.
                          They didn't have this scent on sales the other day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jean View Post
                            Sorry another request! If anyone got the Prada Iris Parfum please PM me!!
                            Price slashed to $35 on the last day. They only have Iris and Tuberose left by the end of the day. But I didn't get Iris. Not very lasting on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ponine View Post
                              annick goutal's Eau de hadrien body cream (love this )
                              Was that the one in a big jar with elaborate detailing on it? If so, a friend told me that it was the 25th Anniversary LE version. Great haul!

Comment

• Yea I know!!! I was there, but I walked away and then am having some regret! BOOOOOHOOO. My favourite was the Fleur D'oranger, v nice but I don't really wear white flowers. As a whole, the Pradas weren't as mindblowing as I expected them to be!

Comment

Working...
                                X