Makeup Sales/Promotions/Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jayminine
    Hey babes... does the tix allow to go for the sale only on 4th april instead, and not on the 3rd april onwards? Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!
    my ticket state only 4th april too, not 3rd april. the sale starts from 3rd april?
    or maybe estee do allocation?

i got the ticket from my ex-colleague working under estee group. yours?

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemiffy View Post
      Hi molemei,

Would love to go if you have spare ticket to give away...thanks.
      hi babe,
      will let you know again the outcome.

Comment

• Molemi: Is it possible for a few people to share a ticket, or 1 ticket only admit 1 person strictly?

Comment

• Its 1 ticket admits 1 person only

Originally posted by yuande View Post
          Molemi: Is it possible for a few people to share a ticket, or 1 ticket only admit 1 person strictly?

Comment

• Boo hoo. Maybe I should go ask from the Bobbi Brown MA while getting my concealer kit, though not sure if he has it. =(

Comment

• does anyone else have a ticket to spare? I would love to get my 1st M.A.C blushers! :D

Comment

• yea I was told some tickets states both dates some states 4th april too.confusing~

Comment

• Originally posted by Renie View Post
                  yea I was told some tickets states both dates some states 4th april too.confusing~
                  it is only for Estee Lauder staff or they give the tickets out to their mailing list customers?

Comment

• Virgo : its for Estee lauder's staffs only.

Comment

• omg i want to go to the Estee Lauder private sale! never been there before. so if anyone have extra ticket or something PM **, or email **. thx alot.

Comment

• can someone who just back from Robinson Sale @Expo update me the stock variety of Kanebo and Stila? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Renie View Post
                          Virgo : its for Estee lauder's staffs only.
                          Thanks Renie...

so sad...i thought I may receive the ticket.....

Comment

• ive got a ticket, but from what i know, the ale starts from the 4th not on the 3rd. plus items are limited to 3 per category |: quite little imo

Comment

• Originally posted by molemei View Post
                              i'm going to EL's sale too! so happy~

anyway, i might have a ticket extra. so anyone interested can let me know.
                              you're so lucky!
                              damnn.. i really wanna go that sale!

Comment

• 3 per category? Doesn't sound too promising. But hopefully if I do get a ticket it will not be all weird shadesand stuff like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X