X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fogandflower View Post
    report??
    v.happy to buy a few lrp sunblock...ysl lippie n mascara n brush n powder,
    lancome kabuki brush, skinceutical serum, vichy serum, lrp hair tonic, redken shampoo n lotsa keratase hair masks n conditioner...will try to post up a blog on the loreal private sale...shall update soon

Comment

• Anybody going for the L'Oreal sales can help me CP the Kerastase products? Or anyone bought too many and want to sell? PM me. Thank you!

Comment

• TBS having 30% off for regular items from 20-26 sept for Star Loyalty members

Comment

• can i check what is the meaning of "CP" ??

Comment

• Originally posted by fogandflower View Post
            can i check what is the meaning of "CP" ??
            Custom purchase

Comment

• wow they have keratase ampoules and hair mask too? can any kind soul let me know how much they are selling at the sale? TIA!

Comment

• for those who went to loreal sale, what're the polo ralph fragrances & khiel's skincare range on sale? tia

Comment

• monica85: Yeah i'm also airport staff too somemore the price cheaper then outside staff got 20% more cheaper then outside

Comment

• went back to loreal private sales during the last day n grabbed some ysl foundation n mascaras n shampoo samples during the closing think i spent >$500 in total over 2 days

Comment

• Originally posted by leechie View Post
                      went back to loreal private sales during the last day n grabbed some ysl foundation n mascaras n shampoo samples during the closing think i spent >$500 in total over 2 days
                      Do you have any extra YSL Primer? Regret not buying!

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss Bliss View Post
                        Do you have any extra YSL Primer? Regret not buying!
                        u mean the one with a brush?i only bot 1
                        but i bot 2 powder foundation...

Comment

• Hi Ladies,

Just wanna check if the loreal sale this thurs will be selling the same items as those at the private sale, especially those of YSL, Shu uemera etc...

Thanks!!!

Comment

• L'Oreal Sale

Enjoy up to 80% OFF L’Oreal Paris skincare, cosmetics, body care and hair care product at L’Oreal Beauty Sale on 23rd to 25th September (Thursday to Saturday), from 10am to 8pm at Singapore EXPO Foyer 2, Level 2.

Brands include :-
                            • L’Oreal Paris - Skincare for Ladies & Gentlemen, Cosmetics, Body Care and Hair care
                            • Maybelline – Skincare & Cosmetics
                            • Garnier – Skincare and Haircare

Payment by NETS & CASH Only. Long queuesare expected

Comment

• Originally posted by JerRis View Post
                              Hi Ladies,

Just wanna check if the loreal sale this thurs will be selling the same items as those at the private sale, especially those of YSL, Shu uemera etc...

Thanks!!!
                              Obviously not - or else people won't be buying the private sale tixs. There's only drugstore brands in the expo sales.

Comment

• It is probably going to be like the last one also held in Expo. I am not going to that anymore, no stuff worth buying and some more have to jostle for space with the china and filipinos.....

Comment

Working...
                                X