No announcement yet.

Shampoo: Which are you using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I m using Dove shampoo and conditioner. I have hair loss problem. My friend recommended me this product. I just started using this shampoo.

Comment

• I'm using Hoyu Mallia shampoo for permed hair.

Looking for cheaper alternatives. Any good and reasonable priced shampoo and conditioner to recommend? My hair is thick and coarsed.
      TIA!

Comment

• Im using phyto shampoo for oily...

Comment

• Bodyshop/ EKS (?)

I'm using the Bodyshop Rainforest series as it's eco-friendly and cruelty free! The conditioner does not make my hair artificially smooth but it's good enough. I will use a leave-in serum after that.

Recently I've been told good things about EKS vitality shampoo and I'm curious BUT I only go for cruelty products and I can't find enough info on EKS. Anyone has any idea? Do they test on animals? Cos I don't want my hair care products to be a result of pain and suffering on victimised hamsters or rabbits.

Comment

• I'm using Ichikami shampoo and conditioner. It have a sweet floral scent and it makes my hair very smooth.

Comment

• Macadamia Natural Oil

Has anybody heard of the brand called macadamia natural oil? Apparently, it is a very raved brand in countries like US, Canada etc.
              Just bought a set from overseas and am waiting for the shipment to arrive!

Comment

• Macadamia Natural Oil

Updates on the macadamia natural oil range. Got them ytd, tried the masque and its superb! shampoo and nourishing leave in cream are superb as well. my colleague commented on the difference on my hair as well!

Comment

• Dove shampoo is the best

Comment

• Recently just changed to Tsubaki by Shiseido. I really really love the conditioner! It's thick and rich, my hair feels soft and smooth every time! Think I just found the perfect conditioner for my hair. Hehehehe #happy

xoxo,
                    C
                    www.thehavenista.blogspot.com
                    www.thehavenista.com

Comment

• I am using Johnsons Baby Shampoo and head & shoulders. Both are giving me a good result for my hair. You should also try it.

Comment

• Nature Girl

As I have oily hair I use Nature Girl groovy locks shampoo. I searched on their website and seems that the only retailer in singapore is a website called arglyduckling. It's my american friend who advise me to use it (it is made with organic ingredients) and I really can feel the difference ...

Comment

• I am using L'oreal products. I trusted this brand very much so I am not trying others.

Comment

• I used to buy Bod which is an australian organic brand

Comment

• Inn using tresseme from guardian pharmacy.. The clarifying one..

Comment

• I have very dry and frizzy hair...what should I use??

Comment

Working...
                                X