Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BB Cream Blemish Balm - Hottest Foundation Trend In Korea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea is L'EGERE is more yellow or pink base? Thks.

Comment

• Originally posted by daphn3 View Post
      reading around, i think brtc is one of the better brands out there... but how to go abt ordering brtc?
      I am interested to know this as well? besides joining spree, is there any way we can buy this by ourselves?

Comment

• actually, the immensely popular bb cream in korea is actually hanskin.

that's according to my friend's sister who is there studying korea for half a year.

brtc can only be bought online or through television marketing. not sure if Gmakert has them?

Comment

• for those of you using Missha BB creams, can you do me a flavour, can you help me see from your tubes, who is the distributor of Missha products? I want to call up their office to check when their BB creams are coming to Singapore?

I callled their outlets and the staff refused to give me their head office number.. I think they are afraid I am going to complain on their bad attitude...

Comment

• Originally posted by junzystar View Post
            for those who have tried the legere bb cream pls review! i'm interested in getting that.. =)
            i tried legere bb cream yesterday and i found it so-so. Its oil control and coverage is fair better than that of skin food's gingko/aloe but if you compare it to brtc or dr jart, then it lacks. but i liked it cos it gave the skin slight radiance and it had a smooth texture, so it was pretty easy to apply.

I've only used it twice so far, so i cant really give proper reviews until i've used it a while longer. hope this helps in your decision!

Comment

• Originally posted by soliloquy3 View Post
              i tried legere bb cream yesterday and i found it so-so. Its oil control and coverage is fair better than that of skin food's gingko/aloe but if you compare it to brtc or dr jart, then it lacks. but i liked it cos it gave the skin slight radiance and it had a smooth texture, so it was pretty easy to apply.

I've only used it twice so far, so i cant really give proper reviews until i've used it a while longer. hope this helps in your decision!
              Hi soliloquy3, can i ask where u bought it from?? I ws looking for that brand but not sure where to get it from... do tell how u got it.. pls..?? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by borrowedheaven View Post
                Hi, i've got a sample from a cotter. Oil control is relatively good and i'm fine with its coverage. Value for money IMO. So, I just ordered a tub. HTHs
                heys babe...how long haf u been using this? any reviews on the healing properties?

cos previously some ppl mentioned there's no healing properties...so not sure whether shld get this...

Comment

• Originally posted by vy_vy19 View Post
                  Hi soliloquy3, can i ask where u bought it from?? I ws looking for that brand but not sure where to get it from... do tell how u got it.. pls..?? Thanks.
                  i actually got my friend to get it when she was in taiwan recently. if i'm not wrong, it's easily available in drugstores. otherwise, i think you can get them via taiwanese agents on yahoo auctions or payeasy? not sure bout that though.

Comment

• WARNING: please do not post details of spree, requests for samples or sales of samples and BB cream in this thread.

They'll be deleted by moderators. Please keep this thread solely as a dicussion on BB creams.

Comment

• Hi sorry, not sure whether this has been posted before. What are the brands of bb cream to buy at Hongkong? Is it at Sa sa?

Comment

• hi, does anyone know if legere is avail is jpan or bkk? will be going there soon

Comment

• Originally posted by miao View Post
                          Concerning choosing of shades for BB cream

Overall, I start to discover that BB cream is very special in a sense that it "fuses" into your skin within a short time after application, it doesn't change your original skin shade like foundations do, however, it "blends" into your skin tone and make it "brighter".<== personal observation, any ladies who has the same feeling about this too?

Hence my friend and I may be of different foundation shades but we still can use the same BB cream without looking odd.

I am not saying that one single BB cream can perfecty fit all skin tone, I am just pointing out that BB cream is not a product that requires 100% match of skin tone.

since Bb cream originated from Korea, most of the Bb creams available to us now are of the fairer shades.

Looking forward to really tanned ladies to try out BB cream and test if this speculation is true.

I've been devouring everything on BB creams the past 3 days. I'm an Indian-Indo mix, am VERY dark.
                          I've been wanting to try the creams, but am finding it very hard to get samples.
                          please PM me if anyone has any info on where i can get them.
                          If I do manage to get any, I'll write up a review on BB Creams and the dark-skinned....
                          Last edited by myztically; 16-06-2008, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• Yay I just received some bb samples. Shall leave them to weekend to try just in case the shades don't work for me and I don't have to feel uncomfy at work.

As always, I love to smell cosmetics when I got them :p. These bb creams all smell so uniquely good. Do all bb supposedly smell nice? Fragrance added? Anyone came across fragrance free bb?

Comment

• Can I check if Missha Perfect M cover colour 21 is too light or dark for NC30/C3 face tone?

Comment

• Originally posted by happy_paradise View Post
                                Can I check if Missha Perfect M cover colour 21 is too light or dark for NC30/C3 face tone?
                                I think it will be too light for NC30. Im a NC15-20 and im using shade 21 and is just nice for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X