Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BB Cream Blemish Balm - Hottest Foundation Trend In Korea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know some cotters do sells samples size too. I took some sample sachets to try after I knew can't really depends on testers.

Comment

• mstan Sometimes it's really just trial and error. Better to get sample sizes to try out instead of paying full price for a tube of something that wouldnt suit you in the end. Besides a 5g sample can last one a really really long time.

Comment

• where can we buy l'egere and shills sample to try? thanks

Comment

• Wow thanks to you guys I love my BB cream more! I use to apply my Lioele BB cream with a MAC 190 and it would be too thick and would look like a mask but now that I've tried the tapping method with fingers that you guys mentioned, the BB cream looks soooo natural on my skin and the oil control is better. Phew what a relief..I almost gave up on the Lioele BB

Comment

• Anyone went to Watsons ION/NAC and bought Dr.Jart+ BB Cream/Skincare yet? How does the price compare to online?

If I am not wrong, some other stores also carry the brand but lesser products.

TIA

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet135
              feverlet bb cream $35 is it worth buying?
              ah, why u didnt for the last used cosmetic giveaway? I gave this away. box intact with about 70% full. together with the LP.

anyway, I think I purchased this at 40+. so SG35 is definitely much cheaper. I see blogs used to spree for this at $50 bucks. I didn't see this brand in korea though. do they have a standalone boutique in korea?

Comment

• i saw many BB creams being sold online but i so dont trust them.
                i got my own BB cream from Etude House and it costed me around 40 bucks. It's kind of not that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by lianyi View Post
                  Anyone went to Watsons ION/NAC and bought Dr.Jart+ BB Cream/Skincare yet? How does the price compare to online?

TIA
                  I only remember tht the bbcream cost $35 or 38 there

Comment

• any reviews on the face shop new BB cream? the hydro splash one... $27++ i think worth the money??

any recommendations for acne prone skin? anyway the functions of BB cream in general should be the same rite..

Comment

• I saw from iweekly magazine this week Phyllis Quek (TCS actress) bought many, many of one 1 kind BB cream from her Korea haul. it's packaged in Purple box and from the picture, she just bought this brand only. really wonder what brand is that..any one know which Korean BB cream has "purple" packaging?

if not..can check out her next Fashion Asia show in next tuesday...will show BB shop tour haha

Comment

• pinky femme Could it be BRTC Jasmine Water?It's in purple too. Cant recall anything else in purple packaging

Comment

• Originally posted by lianyi View Post
                          Anyone went to Watsons ION/NAC and bought Dr.Jart+ BB Cream/Skincare yet? How does the price compare to online?

TIA
                          Dr. Jart+ Silver and Black Label BB Cream (50ml), is retailing at $32, at Watsons. HTHs

Comment

• Originally posted by pinky_femme View Post
                            I saw from iweekly magazine this week Phyllis Quek (TCS actress) bought many, many of one 1 kind BB cream from her Korea haul. it's packaged in Purple box and from the picture, she just bought this brand only. really wonder what brand is that..any one know which Korean BB cream has "purple" packaging?

if not..can check out her next Fashion Asia show in next tuesday...will show BB shop tour haha

Could it be Feverlet BB Cream? This BB cream comes in a dark purple slim box.

Comment

• Tai Tai The packaging of Feverlet looked dark plum to me lol. But it's very sleek and slim

Comment

• Hi gals, any idea where i can get BRTC jasmine water BB cream besides Guardian pharmancy and Watson at a cheaper price?i find it too expensive as compare to Dr G and Dr Jart which are around the $30+ range

any online available or Malaysia?

Comment

Working...
                                X