Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BB Cream Blemish Balm - Hottest Foundation Trend In Korea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kristean If there's separation I guess it's best to stop using! But if your skin is generally ok then I dont see why not

Comment

• I was using BRTC Whitening BB Cream for a while. Had outbreaks (I have cystic acne and my skin does not renew itself well). My beautician advised that I stop using the BB cream and switch to mineral foundation instead. I dun even use liquid foundation. My focus now is to clear up my acne prone skin (use tinted acne cream to cover the spots and bumps) and adopt a cleansing and maintenance regime to keep the skin clear and even out skin tone.

Comment

• Hi gals
        Can we still find Missha in Singapore? Thinking of getting their BB cream.

Thanks

Comment

• caratsoup: there's one at orchard central

Comment

• Originally posted by xtwinklestar View Post
            caratsoup: there's one at orchard central
            Thanks xtwinklestar :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by whoozees View Post
              I want to share my greatest find for BB cream.....

recently went to HK and bought a BB cream from TonyMoly in Watson...out of impulse, never heard of the brand before.

turns out to be an amazing product! better than bare minerals or any liquid foundation i have ever had.

I bought the BB Gold Cream. I use it everyday after moisturiser. It evens out your skintone, has coverage, has SPF, brightens up your face and not oily apparently has anti blemish too
              tony moly has a shop at raffles exchange above raffles mrt station

Comment

• [Review] CUSkin - Whitening & Wrinkle Repair B

A short review to share.

Having my face being moisturized with CUSkin Pure Whitening Cream,
                I realized theCUSkin Whitening and Wrinkle Repair BB Cream was able to sit on my face very well throughout 8hours.

At the end of my makeup, the redness on my face was gone,
                my face looked brightened up instantly after applying the BB cream.

Although some users have mentioned that BB cream is supposed to suit all skin tones, and we will only find the right one if we notice the BB cream shade blends naturally into our skin tone, i still feel that for those with dark skin tone, it's better to avoid BB cream with light shade, ladies will just look unglam to have different skin tone between the face and neck.

for the above CUSkin Whitening and Wrinkle Repair BB Cream, i won't recommend for those with dark skintone to try, may make your skin look un-naturally fair.

Comment

• [Review] Elishacoy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB Cream

it's called the Diamond Shiny Pearl BB Cream!

Texture is not very thick, just slight creamy and oily.
                  I have got oily t-zone with dry cheeks surface and
                  I have tried it in thin layer, followed by a two-way cake.

A thin layer doesn't provide much coverage,
                  concealer is still required to conceal the dark circles and freckles.

Applying Elishacoy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB Cream in thick layer gives the skin a significant smooth coverage.
                  But then, this will make the skin feels a little oily, so, i usually complete my foundation with loose powder.

Let's talk about the shimmer!
                  I won't say it's so shimmer till it's like applying glitter all over the face, no.
                  Infact, it's the shimmer inside Diamond Shiny Pearl BB Cream which helps to
                  give the face a nice radiant glow.

Here's a snapshot of my hand, with the left side having nothing,
                  while the right side has got Diamond Shiny Pearl BB Cream on it in.

You can see that fine lines are less visible and of course, the glow on my hand!
                  BLOOM!

Here's a closer shot, the shimmer is not too much, not too less, just right!

I have this Diamond Shiny Pearl BB Cream with loose powder on my face for about 12 hours.
                  By then, the shade has turned alittle darker due to oxidation from the skin.

I'll say there isn't oxidation for the first 6 hours, still acceptable for me,
                  since my liquid foundation will have turned to a darker shade by the 4th hour.

Comment

• I sound like a noob again, but I am currently using a Missha BB cream (their bestseller), and it's finishing soon (after 2 years). I bought a replacement from Etude House, but the colour is super-white even for me (I'm pretty fair but yellow undertones). I do try to use it by mixing it with the my sephora tinted moisturizer.

So right now I'm looking for something that can actually refine my skin texture, i.e. cover up my large pores. Should I stick to BB cream or get a mineral foundation? Yet I do not want to look like I have a thick layer of makeup on my face....

Hope to get some tips here! TIA!

Comment

• skinnybiatch If you want to fill up pores, it's best to apply a silicon-based primer before hand or any pore filler ie. Clinique Instant Pore Minimizer or Benefit Porefessional. These will help fill any unevenness or holes and will aid your makeup go on smoother without the need for too much foundation.

Comment

• anyone experice this before. after i apply loreal whitening youth code moisturizer, followerd by tfs sunblock then tfs bb cream, i feel that i look pale/yellowish... does it mean the bbcream doesnt suit me?

Comment

• i think my skin (acne prone) is not suitable for BB creams

I have tried different brands and i seem to break out from them (especially my recent tries)

I don't know if it is because i didnt layer makeup base prior bb cream, but i thought that would defeat the purpose of applying bb cream.. i will end up with small little pustules on my face the next day everytime i use bb cream on my face

Comment

• Originally posted by toxik View Post
                            i think my skin (acne prone) is not suitable for BB creams

I have tried different brands and i seem to break out from them (especially my recent tries)

I don't know if it is because i didnt layer makeup base prior bb cream, but i thought that would defeat the purpose of applying bb cream.. i will end up with small little pustules on my face the next day everytime i use bb cream on my face
                            The small white little pustules are from clogged pores. Sounds like the BB creams might be too "thick" and "emollient" for your acne prone skin, which cream products usually tend to be. I don't use BB creams (since they don't match my shade) but I also have acne prone skin and try to omit too much layering of products. Not a fan of makeup base as they're usually with silicones, which can cause clogging for oily/acne prone skin, generally speaking. One good buffer between the foundation/bb cream and the face could also be a simple layer of aloe vera gel like Jorubi's if you're looking for a slightly smoother surface to apply on. It does soothe the skin and control oil slightly but no miracles there, just more wholesome goodness rather than a cocktail of chemicals & 'cones.

Comment

• sunkisstiffy, I also like the CUskin BB cream because of the finish, coverage and staying power. But the colour is really so pale, and looks too pink. I need to use a darker foundation to darken it, and to make it more yellow. Other than that, it's a good BB cream that is tolerated well by my sensitive skin. Oh, it's really expensive though.

Comment

• I heard a lot of raves with missha bb cream.
                                Does missha bb cream contain mineral oil?
                                Or is there any bb cream u'd reccommend for oily combi skin that doesn't have mineral oil.

Comment

Working...
                                X