Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BB Cream Blemish Balm - Hottest Foundation Trend In Korea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried the rachel cc cream at watsons, i find that the shades are all mostly for fair people. The texture of the bb cream and the powder foundation is not bad, easy to blend, and has got good coverage too.

Comment

• I bought this from TFS. It's good for oily skin, as per recommended by SA.

Flip open the cap and there hides the concealer. Also comes with a little mirror. I love this feature! I can forsee having this as my campanion during travelling.

Unscrew the cap for the BB.

Overall, I really like this BB. Coverage is medium (although some youtubers share that coverage is light. I've used even lighter coverage one which sucks, ie the Estee Lauder BBcream). Oil control is ok, not as mattifying as I thought it would be. Concealer is decent; good enough for light blemishes. As it's rather runny compared to most BB, it's easily blended. I use my MAC 187 to stipple. Very quick application. It oxidises on me to a nice glow. I'm NC20-25.

Comment

• dovespaniel: your review got me tempted to try the BB cream! how is its consistency compared to normal liquid foundations?

Comment

• ^It's my 3rd or 4th day using this TFS BB and love it (I know,I said it before. lol). Consistency wise, it's not as runny as most LF. But it's surely more blendable than some LFs I've used before. Very little is needed for whole face compared to LF. Some LFs (and mineral foundation too) tend to settle into my pores at end of the day. This BB doesn't give me this problem.

I had an accidental discovery this morning. Before switching to this BB, I was using mineral powder foundation. Before the mineral foundation, I will do concealing first. I will dot (with a small synthetic concealer brush) on the blemishes first, follow by blending them out nicely with a small blending brush. After 5mins, then I will apply my mineral foundation. I treat BB like LF so I usually will do concealing only after LF. Since I have been so used to doing concealing before foundation for past few months, I forgot that I was going to use the BB this morning and so I dotted the concealer first. Then I realised I haven't apply my BB yet. Therefore I thought I wont blend out my concealer then and just stipple the BB all over my face. And I find this method the best, at least for me. It's quicker and I just adore how well this BB blends everything well.

Comment

• I tried using BB Cream (from TFS) once and stopped it for quite some time as friends have been commenting that the it looks too white on me. I'm quite tanned, hence would like to seek advice from cotters on BB Cream brands that cater to tanned skin :D Thank you!

Comment

• ^ Hi. There are few BBcreams under TFS. Which one are you using that looks too pale on you?

Comment

• maybe you could try the Maybelline's bb cream! real good and i think it can blend with any skin tone!

Comment

• Hi, need some help here.

Does anyone knows where can I buy these two products?

1. Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB SPF 20 PA ++
                  2. Baviphat Secret Recipe Magic BB Cream - Fresh for Oily Skin SPF30 / PA++

Saw reviews of them from kimoko and decided to try. TIA!

EDIT: Anyone bought from buybbcream.com before? It is based in SG. I am wondering if it is safe to buy from them.
                  Last edited by sena87; 11-10-2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• I have a huge reddish pimple on my cheeks today, tried using Dr Jart blemish base to conceal it, luckily it works well. Managed to hide the redness of it, though the swell is till there. Dr Jart moist is a wonderful bb cream too, i like it as its so natural, apply it all over the face follow by a bit of loose powder makes you look like you have no makeup on.

Comment

• Originally posted by dovespaniel View Post
                      ^ Hi. There are few BBcreams under TFS. Which one are you using that looks too pale on you?
                      Hi babe I was using this - The Face Shop Hydro Splash BB Cream!

Comment

• Hi babe, can I know which product from Maybelline? TIA? :D

Comment

• Originally posted by MYntloves View Post
                          Hi babe I was using this - The Face Shop Hydro Splash BB Cream!
                          Thanks for the reply. I guess you didnt get to use it long enough to tell if it's anything good about this BB . I dont mind to try out other TFS BBs so am trying to get reviews. Shall check it out at the store.

Comment

• Hi, between skin79 and dr jart, which one is more suitable for dry/sensitive skin? Any bb cream with spf to recommend? Do you apply sunblock first or bb cream first?

Please pardon me as i am totally new to bb cream.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by sena87 View Post
                              Hi, need some help here.

Does anyone knows where can I buy these two products?

1. Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB SPF 20 PA ++
                              2. Baviphat Secret Recipe Magic BB Cream - Fresh for Oily Skin SPF30 / PA++

Saw reviews of them from kimoko and decided to try. TIA!

EDIT: Anyone bought from buybbcream.com before? It is based in SG. I am wondering if it is safe to buy from them.
                              I guess you can try gmarket? I just bought off gmarket baviphat bb cream for oily skin yest! *eggcited*

Comment

• Forthenosey, sometimes i will apply sunblock first follow by bb cream. But usually bb cream does contain spf, so if they do i will skip the sunblock then.

Comment

Working...
                                X