Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brtc

Hi ladies..

Happened to chance on this brand that is apparantly really big in Korea now. Just launched in Taiwan also. Went to the website www.brtc.co.kr but it's all in korean!

Found a thread on CozyCosmetics discussing BB creams and this BRTC brand is supposedly the most popular in Korea too. Anyone tried or seen this before?

cheechee,

hi, i am the one who started the bb cream thread.
    from what i read, BRTC is a medical skincare brand that seems to be only available through online ordering in Korea (not very certain about this, have to check again)

Updated: I checked it out already, BRTC is a brand that does not sell through retail shops, it can only be bought via TV shopping channel. Something like TV innovation. So if you have friends living in Korea, it would be easier for you to buy the product.

where did you read or hear about BRTC? I am very interested.
    Last edited by miao; 31-07-2007, 07:07 PM.

Comment

I remember i was surfing for tinted moisturiser and saw it on this Taiwanese girl's blog. My Taiwanese gf intro the blog to me..

Comment

BRTC Skin Care Line

Hi, has anyone tried BRTC skin care products?

So far I have tried the Recover Balm and Glossy BB Cream (love it!) But wonder if their other stuff is good or not. Reviews?

Thanks, greatly appreciated!

Comment

Hi Miao!

Have you tried any BRTC products? Wondering if they're any good or not.

Comment

I have tried BRTC products and personally i love them i have their bb creams.. and their bb creams i great.. coverage though you have to top up with foundation and loose powder which is optional.. their healing properties like whitening and also other things are good too tried their BRTC blue calming mask.. works very well and soothe my skin alot..

Comment

Originally posted by Jiamin View Post
              I have tried BRTC products and personally i love them i have their bb creams.. and their bb creams i great.. coverage though you have to top up with foundation and loose powder which is optional.. their healing properties like whitening and also other things are good too tried their BRTC blue calming mask.. works very well and soothe my skin alot..
              can i know where you purchase the mask ? is it on-line if so can i have the web-site. thank

cheers...

Comment

I have a tub of the BRTC Calming Mask which is about 1/3 left. Am letting it go at $10. Do drop me a PM if you are keen to get it. TIA.

Comment

Been using brtc aqua rush serum for a couple weeks. The serum absorbs immediately into my face and I noticed some fine lines on my face aren't that apparent anymore. Feels very nourishing! I love it!

Want to try their other stuff, but I'm not sure what to go with.

Comment

i have been using their bb perfect recovery cream for a few months and like it ... oil control is good ... but still need to use liquid foundation and loose powder ... wanted to try their glossy bb cream ... but don't want to buy the whole tube ...

i think they also have the pore tightening serum? anyone tried it? good?

Comment

Is BRTC products still just available online in Taiwan? Or are they planning on selling them instore?

Comment

has anyone tried the new brtc blemish serum sold in watsons? :D

Comment

Very interested in this brtc cream, but am not sure about the effect yet.

Comment

BRTC is exclusively available at watsons. my colleague just bought one today but no tester. S$49

Comment

just bought the blemish serum and used it for a week or so... hmm, the spots somehow lightened abit but not very sure if its the effect of the blemish serum as i'm also using other products.

however, the caviar bb cream is great! do give it a try!

Comment

Working...
                              X