Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benefit Cosmetics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by GetawayJunkie View Post
    I'm suspecting it's 02. Cuz the 01 looks really similar to the Lemon Aid shade. 03 is more orangey.
    thanks thanks. I agreed with you too. I will go ahead and get 02 medium.

    PS: I've Lemon Aid in the kit and I don't like it! Very different to blend

    Comment


    • I don't know whether am I thinking too much but it seems like my face has become softer after I switched to Benefit TM the past few days. LOL. I was seriously quite amazed when I was massaging my face during my facial wash today! Does anyone else feel the same way? Or am I just over imaginative?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mocha_fudge View Post
        I don't know whether am I thinking too much but it seems like my face has become softer after I switched to Benefit TM the past few days. LOL. I was seriously quite amazed when I was massaging my face during my facial wash today! Does anyone else feel the same way? Or am I just over imaginative?
        hey.. same!! haha.. so i guess you bought the You Rebel Lite too?

        btw.. i went to try High Beam at the counter.. it has shimmers in it??!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Retropolizee View Post
          guys! i need help....!

          i like the bo-ing that comes with my "realness of concealness - mini fake-it kit"- can someone advise me what is the bo-ing shade in this? It looks liek medium...

          is the dark shade very dark?

          i like the texture lots and like to purchase the full retail size

          thnk you...

          It's boiing 02. confirmed!

          03, Dark shade is very brownish, i would say very dark.

          Comment


          • I WANT THIS!!!! it looks so pretty

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Retropolizee View Post
              guys! i need help....!

              i like the bo-ing that comes with my "realness of concealness - mini fake-it kit"- can someone advise me what is the bo-ing shade in this? It looks liek medium...

              is the dark shade very dark?

              i like the texture lots and like to purchase the full retail size

              thnk you...

              It's shade #2. HTHs.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by biscuit View Post
                hey.. same!! haha.. so i guess you bought the You Rebel Lite too?

                btw.. i went to try High Beam at the counter.. it has shimmers in it??!
                Haha yes I bought You Rebel Lite over at the Tangs counter! I thought it was really moisturising when I was trying and it is 50ml. That "soft skin" effect was really unexpected. LOL. I thought I was over imaginative.
                I was so tempted to get high beam that day too and the SA keep on pushing my friend and I to get throbb..

                Comment


                • hello!

                  hi guys i'm new here! *wave*

                  really attracted to benefit but i'm really hesitant with all the mixed feedback i've seen here as well as makeup alley...

                  Headed down to benefit counter at Tangs to try out the stuffs myself but the SA wasnt helpful at all. arse.

                  Could you guys advise me on Some kind of Gorgeous, That Gal, Benetint / Posietint, High beam???

                  I've combi skin and i'm kinda worried for Some kind of georgeous and That gal. Thanks alot gals!

                  Comment


                  • Some kind of Gorgeous is their one shade suits all foundation. IMHO the coverage is very sheer but it gives a real smooth finish. Im a big fan of lip & cheek stains so I love Benetint & Posietint tho I've not tried Posietint It's not yet available in Spore. Have not tried High Beam but from the previous posts, i reckon it's gd. HTHS

                    Comment


                    • Does anyone have Dandelion and Georgia??

                      i've got Dandelion.. which is pinkish...

                      i want a warmer glow.. would Georgia be advisable?? thanks!

                      Comment


                      • biscuit: Georgia is super sheer. It gives the best brightening among all the powder though. (tested brushing dandelion over 1 hand and georgia another hand). Cant use as a blusher, too sheer to be seen.

                        Comment


                        • i had georgia but swapped it off coz it barely showed on me. still loving my dandelion though

                          Comment


                          • biscuit: Yes High Beam has shimmers in it but it is very very very fine and unnoticeable when worn on skin. It just gives a really lovely glow and gives a fine translucent sheen to your cheekbones. It is my staple, I cannot live without it!

                            Comment


                            • i bought Georgia, Liquid foundation Yellow Base (goes well with broze look) and Highbeam. So far so good, only the highbeam i find it very hard to blend well.

                              prettyeagle, how do you apply it?
                              i apply it on my Tzone, temple, eyebrow bone, cheekbones and chin after liquid foundation (the salegirl told me so) but i find it's very hard to blend even, dry stain (after blend)
                              i dot right away onto my face, is it suppose to dot on the hand 1st then blend on the face or you mix with the liquid foundation?
                              Last edited by HueVan; 03-06-2008, 01:24 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Huevan: I drag the brush across the mouth of the High Beam bottle to remove excess liquid and dot it along my cheekbones. Less is really more - it's there even though you dont see it.

                                After dotting, I pat and blend gently with a finger or two until there are no obvious lines.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X