Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi sweetmango

Thanks for your post.

Yeah, I have emaild Magda. She asked me to wait a few more days. My order is CND200 something, I cant remember. How much does the order has to be for it to be insured?

Comment

++
      Originally posted by fiona
      hi sweetmango

Thanks for your post.

Yeah, I have emaild Magda. She asked me to wait a few more days. My order is CND200 something, I cant remember. How much does the order has to be for it to be insured?

I'm not sure of the minimum required for insurance, the last time I got worried about a parcel that took 3 weeks and was told that it was insured it was around CND$850+. Not to worry, Magda is very responsible and obliging, if something were to go wrong, you can be assured that she'll handle it in a way that you'll be satisfied. I've ordered more at least 7-8 times from them before, and they never ceased to amaze me with their level of customer service. Just wait a little longer, because I think pacels are checked alot more strictly nowadays, and this probably is the reason for the delay.

Comment

just as an update. my package as arrived~! yeah. On the box it says insured for $100. So excited and happy when opening the box to my goodies~!
        I got a little sample bottle of Cellcosmet anti-stress moisturising mattifying mask. Wonder if it is any good. But it is so cute, because even the sample has its own little box.
        Last edited by fiona; 18-04-2003, 12:57 PM.

Comment

hi girls, can I check if essentialdayspa sells the daily microfoliant?
          it doesn't seem to be available on the website. I only see the Cream Exfoliant.

fiona, did you request for samples?
          thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by hjmsb
            hi girls, can I check if essentialdayspa sells the daily microfoliant?
            it doesn't seem to be available on the website. I only see the Cream Exfoliant.

fiona, did you request for samples?
            thanks!
            Yep it does ! I think they put it under the category of "cleansers". HTH !

Comment

hjmsb

Yes, i did give them a list of samples. Not that many, about 10. They only sent me 4 (they said they do not have them in stock.)

I think they have more business nowadays and I am told that samples cost them money also, so nowadays they dont really ship samples only now.

But do go ahead and ask for samples, it is only the ones that they
              do not have in stock that they do not include them in your package.

HTHs

Comment

thanks for the replies girls!

yeah i found the aily Exfoliant under the cleanser section - so silly of me

wonder wat i should get to accumulate free shipping?
                cos if i just get the DE alone then with shipping it comes up to a $4 difference from LD.
                any suggestions? i have oily acne-prone skin.
                thanks!

Comment

hey summer, any updates for the solar booster?

i remember someone posting a link to the essentialday.com on the larger size cleansers.. but i can't seem to locate that link.

can someone pls post it here again?

Thanks

Comment

Dermalogica eyecream?

anyone tried it before?

Comment

Re: Dermalogica eyecream?

Originally posted by ryl
                      anyone tried it before?
                      I'm using the SPF 15 total eye care and the power firm sth. I use the SPF15 total eye care in the morning and the latter at night. Actually I dun see any drastic improvement, lines and dark circles and eyebags are still here with me. But then this is probably due to lack of sleep. :roll: Anyway, I like the total eye care comes with SPF15 so I can useit as sunblock for the eye plus it's pink based so it provides minimal concealing function As for the powerfirm, it's sort of powdery so the skin becomes very smooth after application. Other than this, I dun find it special at all. HTHS.

Comment

Hi all,

I just browsed through the Dermalogica website and found they have came up with another 4 *NEW* skincare.

They are:-

Sheer Moisture SPF15
                        This lightweight, oil-free cream provides the ideal combination of moisture to combat dehydration, antioxidants to protect against free radical damage, and UV protection. Natural Zinc Oxide minerals protect against sunlight and make skin radiant, while extracts from Olives and Walnut Seed provide antioxidant protection and improve skin texture. All skin conditions.

Sheer Tint Moisture SPF15
                        All the benefits of Sheer Moisture SPF15, plus natural Iron Oxide to provide a sheer wash of color. Available in light, medium and dark shades. All skin conditions.

Protective Self Tan SPF15
                        This all-new formula offers the only "healthy" tan under the sun! Bronzing agents deliver a sun-kissed glow immediately, make application simple and eliminate streaking. Skin quickly achieves a natural, golden color without damaging sun exposure, while SPF15 and antioxidant vitamins protect against UV rays. Essential fruit oils and extracts provide a pleasant, light scent. All skin conditions.

Skin Hydrating Booster
                        This super-saturated hydrating fluid intensely moisturizes the driest skin. Hyaluronic Acid and Algae help restore moisture balance, while Panthenol aids tissue repair. Dry and dehydrated skin conditions.

Anyone tried? Any reviews?

Comment

hmm..... the sheer moisture sounds promising!

Can i ask, if anyone is using their anti-bac wash? i had a deluxe sample of it before, there wasnt any smell before, i just got one in swap today, and is full of medicated smell....... is this supposed to be like that?? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                            hmm..... the sheer moisture sounds promising!

Can i ask, if anyone is using their anti-bac wash? i had a deluxe sample of it before, there wasnt any smell before, i just got one in swap today, and is full of medicated smell....... is this supposed to be like that?? :huh:
                            anti-bac wash has some faint smell...but very faint and not heavy medicated scent...

Comment

All this talk about the Multi-vitamin mask makes me miss mine. I think I have left it in the fridge at my mum's place. I see no effects when I use it. What really does it do?

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                                All this talk about the Multi-vitamin mask makes me miss mine. I think I have left it in the fridge at my mum's place. I see no effects when I use it. What really does it do?
                                No effect because you got great skin Karen

It is more of a soothing calming mask, especially during PMS when your skin gets irritated. It also gives your skin some radiance because of the multi-vits. I love this mask....

Comment

Working...
                                X