No announcement yet.

Singapore Spas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been to Asmara Spa at Bintan ( under Nirwana Group ) and it was fantastic! The people there are extremely friendly and service oriented. And i love the flower bath! So relaxing after your massage and scrub.

Back in Singapore, I have a massage package at Amore Day Spa. They are good also as they are not as expensive as Amrita Spa etc but offers similar ambience and facilities like jacuzzi, etc

Comment

renewal day spa @ UE square

received a $100 gift voucher from a friend for <b>renewal day spa @ UE square</b>. i'm thinking of getting a couple's massage for me and SO, don't mind topping up some extra bucks for that.

any recommendations? anyone knows what are the prices like?

TIA!
      - crazygirl

Comment

crazygirl: I have not been to Renewal Day Spa for a while now. The place is quite nice, likewise for the couple's room. As for treatment, I used to spend around $120 on a package for a massage, scrub and wrap.

The prices are quite comparable to the high-end spas' price range.

To add: Just checked the brochure of Renewal Day Spa (which I got in July 04). Price of a body massage is between $75-$95. Packages for two persons ranged from $266 - $366 (special rates, usual price from $310-$446)
        Last edited by silvercloud; 28-10-2004, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Spa retreat in SG please??

I am looking for spa retreat..
          those that does spa+accommodation...

one eg is Aviva spa
          but it's only on Mon-Thurs...

i also considered..sentosa...but very exp..
          $600+ for a couple..
          Sentosa Spa

anymore???

Comment

Really expensive . Another viable option is to take a relaxing ferry to Batam and then to the city centre, I heard that there is a fabulous and cheap spa there!!

Comment

Has anyone tried the newly renovated Le Meridien at Changi Village? I think they have a spa too right?

Comment

SO and I had tried the Aromatic House at Holland Village. We took The Heaven & Earth, one of the couple's packages. It consists of a hot stone massage, javanese lulur and white goddess milk bath. As this is our first time going to a spa together, I would say its a good experience. The spa treatment is simply indulging.

Comment

Review: Estheva Spa

Considering that this was touted as the spa for local celebrities and tai-tais, I was a little underwhelmed. I was given a voucher for $200 so I used it just before Christmas for a pampering session, I tried their Seaweed Scrub and Aviva massage.

The masseur was excellent, very professional. My skin was super soft after the scrub and she spent a lot of time working on my tight shoulders & upper back. The treatment room was small but ok, decorated with an asian theme.

The parts I didn't like was that the shower room which was located outside the treatment room. There are cheaper spas that have in room showers. Decor of the bathroom somehow reminded me of a HDB flat Also, quality of the towels and bathrobe was thin and feels kind of cheap. Considering the costs of their treatments and it's reputation & location, I would have thought that it would be a little more plush. The treatments and service was excellent (no hard sell here) but I think there are equally good spas around that offer a nicer atmosphere.

angie

Comment

Originally posted by candela
                    Has anyone tried the newly renovated Le Meridien at Changi Village? I think they have a spa too right?
                    Its The Retreat Spa and Thalasso Center and is situated at the rooftop (houses the swimming pool too). I recently spent a weekend at Changi Village Hotel and to sidetrack a bit, I love it there as it's such a nice getaway from the typical city life. A lot of couples, group of friends and families stayed there too. However I didn't go for any spa treatments but went up in the middle of the night to take a look. The rooftop isn't really very spacious and the pool seems a bit small. Not sure about the spa center as I didn't venture to other end where it is. But I think you can see some of the spa's interior at website

Comment

any of you have been to kento wellness spa? i reserved this lovers' spa package with them. total session is 1hr 45 min for $238 i think. include massage, private bath and hair do. any reviews?

Comment

Originally posted by silvercloud
                        I recommend Asian Spa at Fullerton too. It's very comfortable and cosy. And there is a small jacuzzi in the room too.

The layout of the couple's room I saw at Amrita is not very good, and looks cramped.
                        any website so that i can take a look?

Comment

I went to Spa Esprit at Paragon. It is surprisingly not bad. The individual room comes with an attached shower room though that is so tiny. Like a postage stamp!

I had the strawberry butter meltdown treatment. It smells heavenly, really yummy and it made the skin very soft.

Comment

Originally posted by candela
                            I've been there.booked the couple presidential suite as a treat for my hubby's bday.

it's on the ninth floor, one floor up from the pool level. It's like the penthouse, got to take spiral staircase up. When we stepped into the room my hubby's jaw dropped

there is an open air balcony with a outdoor seafacing jacuzzi and outdoor shower.the place is really really nice. It's managed by the retreat - same as the one at hyatt and marriot.

we had a package where we had half an hour in the jacuzzi, followed by a welcome foot bath with shoulder and neck massage, then full body massage, facial and ear candling.my massage was ok only, but my hubby said his massage was pretty good. I find that whether or not the massage was good always depends on the masseuse and not which spa you go to. but top marks for the room.

one big turn-off though, was the music they were playing. it was like chinese restaurant music. we highlighted that in our feedback so hopefully they have changed that. otherwise, the service is really good.

pricing is a little steep but if you have time on a weekday, it is very much cheaper. i paid $400 for a 2.5hr session (which including changing and relaxing, turned into almost 3hrs) compared to the usual rate of about $500+. they also have rooms on the lower floor that can cater to parties, great place for hen nights as it is located in a hotel, they have special rates as well so it's really like a getaway.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercloud
                              The layout of the couple's room I saw at Amrita is not very good, and looks cramped.
                              i've been to the amrita couple suite, was very big and spacious, maybe it was a different suite? i got it at half price because i was staying in the hotel, and there was a 1 for 1 offer. only paid about 200 bucks for 2 persons, about 3.5 hrs treatment in all

Comment

I just got a spa voucher from Slender's Bodyrite ( Pacific Plaza, Level 5) . All I need is to top up $38 for a Slender body wrap+relaxing head massage( U.P. $180) 45min. I am thinking that I would like to top up for a facial treatment instead. As this will be my 1st visit there,I do not know how good is their facial. Coz I did a top up for a Origins facial and it was so terrible! Pls advice, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X