Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenchgardener
    replied
    Christina, how much is the hourly rates?

Leave a comment:

• christina1234
    replied
    i just tried this really cheap and good massage spa called ancient dynasty, located at upp thomson.
    great skills and great service. very relaxing.
    do try it out!!

Leave a comment:

• dojob1234
    replied
    Originally posted by Jo Woon View Post
    G spa is on the top of my list! Good food/ambience and near home haha.. i can easily spend an entire afternoon there..
    Agreed! One of my fav spa too. =) And nearby my workplace as well...

Leave a comment:

• Jo Woon
    replied
    G spa is on the top of my list! Good food/ambience and near home haha.. i can easily spend an entire afternoon there..

Leave a comment:

• KarenHong
    replied
    +1 for renewal day spa. My boyfriend took me there a few weeks ago and i was in heaven.

Leave a comment:

• jjanay90
    replied
    Originally posted by niyihz View Post
    Thanks for much for your recommendation!

I gave My Cozy Room 4-in-1 treatment a try that day, after I tried their facial, and i have to say its great!
    I tried the 4-in-1 Fruity Spa 1st time trial promotion at $99 for 75mins which included a back scrub, hotstone back theraphy, body massage and eye massage!

the therapist is good with her strokes and her pressure, she managed to help me release a few tired knots on my back from the long hours of looking at the computer!

The hot-stone back massage was so relaxing, the moment when the hotstone touch my back, I instantly felt like my "tired" back is relaxing and my whole body is loosening up!

Thanks so much for helping me release my tired body and stubborn knots.

Not to mention that the therapist is able to control her pressure and strokes so well, that I dont feel uncomfortable or in pain throughout the massage.

After my facial and massage session with My Cozy Room, I felt completely relax and rejuvenated! (:

If any one of you is looking for a place to relax as well as give yourself a great pamper. Do visit My Cozy Room.

They are great!!!
    I'm so glad that you had a great experience at My Cozy Room Spa~ :D I'm not sure about you but I was compelled to sign a package with them because I truly enjoyed it so much. Hahaha.

Currently, I am also gonna try out facials at their place (booked my first appointment with them for next week). I'm really excited because from what I saw from their Facebook page, they have really good reviews from customers. Just previously I saw a pic of a guy with very bad acne and his skin improved tremendously after going for sessions of facials at My Cozy Room.

Leave a comment:

• niyihz
    replied
    Originally posted by jjanay90 View Post
    I first found out about My Cozy Room when I saw that they were featured on Ninja Girl's video. From what I saw in their video, it seem like a great place worth checking out so I make an appointment to spend a relaxing day with my girlfriend at My Cozy Room to pamper ourselves.
    Since it was our first time there, the both of us tried the signature 4-in-1 treatment includes a back scrub, hot-stone massage, body massage and crystal eye massage. The both of us enjoyed the massage due to the attentive and meticulous masseuse who served us.
    As I preferred light massage strokes and my girlfriend wanted a deep tissue massage, the girls there were helpful in arranging the therapist to suit our needs. So don't worry about cracking your backs for non-frequent spa goers. :D
    My favorite part of the treatment would be hot-stone massage that really treated my aching lower back. Kudos to the skillful therapist.

Oh yes, if you are a first time like us and you couldn't decide on which treatment to go for, I urge you to give their 4-in-1 spa treatment a try. (Only $99 for 75 mins)
    I'd recommend people to give this place a visit if you want to spend a day of being pampered with luxurious body care in a stress free environment.

P.S: The tea that was served after the spa session was great too.
    Thanks for much for your recommendation!

I gave My Cozy Room 4-in-1 treatment a try that day, after I tried their facial, and i have to say its great!
    I tried the 4-in-1 Fruity Spa 1st time trial promotion at $99 for 75mins which included a back scrub, hotstone back theraphy, body massage and eye massage!

the therapist is good with her strokes and her pressure, she managed to help me release a few tired knots on my back from the long hours of looking at the computer!

The hot-stone back massage was so relaxing, the moment when the hotstone touch my back, I instantly felt like my "tired" back is relaxing and my whole body is loosening up!

Thanks so much for helping me release my tired body and stubborn knots.

Not to mention that the therapist is able to control her pressure and strokes so well, that I dont feel uncomfortable or in pain throughout the massage.

After my facial and massage session with My Cozy Room, I felt completely relax and rejuvenated! (:

If any one of you is looking for a place to relax as well as give yourself a great pamper. Do visit My Cozy Room.

They are great!!!

Leave a comment:

• piggysam
    replied
    Originally posted by cozyshe View Post
    My tenant terminated their tenacy. I am exploring for beauty salon/spa franchise.
    Ladies, would you go HDB shophouse for spa?
    Hi.. I wouldn't mind going HDB for spa if the service is good. Moreover, I believe the pricing at HDB will be more attractive than those in shopping malls or parks, etc..

Leave a comment:

• snowy_white
    replied
    Originally posted by Joan of Arc View Post
    I must be honest (I think many are not) and say that I love going for beautiful massages and spending hours relaxing at the spa either on my own or with my BF. While the first priority is a great quality massage, I have to admit I always hope that it will end with orgasmic pleasure... . I don't mind if it's a male or a female therapist, just as long as they are super skillfull in bringing me off with a few shuddering o's at the end. I love the anticipation of wondering if this extra pleasure will be offered, but I usually can tell early on by the therapists strokes and wondering fingers during the massage. I like to respond with a few pleasurable moans which is a sign they should let their hands wonder some more I now tend to go to my usual 3 spas where I know I'm guaranteed of extra pleasure.....if it doesn't work out as planned I usually bring myself off in the jacuzzi on the jets mind blowing O's Joan xx
    Me too on the bold part especially.
    However I don't really comfortable with male therapist. And most spa I went does not give me such feeling (I mean from female therapist).
    Mind to pm me which spa you go to?

I only get such feeling from my regular therapist. Though he's a male, but so far I'm only comfortable with him, and have been using his service for about 3-4 years. He only do outcall to hotel though. But pricing wise is definitely cheaper, and service, skills (including professionalism skill) is much better than some spa out there (In my pov...)

Aside to: shiranaihito,
    Unable to reply your pm as your inbox is full. If can, drop me an email at [email protected] instead
    Last edited by snowy_white; 20-06-2014, 01:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Joan of Arc
    replied
    I must be honest (I think many are not) and say that I love going for beautiful massages and spending hours relaxing at the spa either on my own or with my BF. While the first priority is a great quality massage, I have to admit I always hope that it will end with orgasmic pleasure... . I don't mind if it's a male or a female therapist, just as long as they are super skillfull in bringing me off with a few shuddering o's at the end. I love the anticipation of wondering if this extra pleasure will be offered, but I usually can tell early on by the therapists strokes and wondering fingers during the massage. I like to respond with a few pleasurable moans which is a sign they should let their hands wonder some more I now tend to go to my usual 3 spas where I know I'm guaranteed of extra pleasure.....if it doesn't work out as planned I usually bring myself off in the jacuzzi on the jets mind blowing O's Joan xx

Leave a comment:

• jjanay90
    replied
    I first found out about My Cozy Room when I saw that they were featured on Ninja Girl's video. From what I saw in their video, it seem like a great place worth checking out so I make an appointment to spend a relaxing day with my girlfriend at My Cozy Room to pamper ourselves.
    Since it was our first time there, the both of us tried the signature 4-in-1 treatment includes a back scrub, hot-stone massage, body massage and crystal eye massage. The both of us enjoyed the massage due to the attentive and meticulous masseuse who served us.
    As I preferred light massage strokes and my girlfriend wanted a deep tissue massage, the girls there were helpful in arranging the therapist to suit our needs. So don't worry about cracking your backs for non-frequent spa goers. :D
    My favorite part of the treatment would be hot-stone massage that really treated my aching lower back. Kudos to the skillful therapist.

Oh yes, if you are a first time like us and you couldn't decide on which treatment to go for, I urge you to give their 4-in-1 spa treatment a try. (Only $99 for 75 mins)
    I'd recommend people to give this place a visit if you want to spend a day of being pampered with luxurious body care in a stress free environment.

P.S: The tea that was served after the spa session was great too.

Leave a comment:

• VenetianTay
    replied
    My friend brought me to this late night spa at guillemard village. They open till really late, around 2 or 3am daily. Apart from their facial treatment, and massage, they have a hot and cold pools as well. Quite interesting place to hang out late at night when you don't feel like going to crowded places.

Leave a comment:

• effynius
    replied
    I was in for a luxuriously pampering session at My Cozy Room with their latest 4-in-1 Festive Spa Indulgence package - 75 minutes of bliss!

Visit Vikki Effynius | Beauty Fashion Lifestyle to read about my first deep relaxing therapeutic massage and find out more about the special promotion package.

Leave a comment:

• SenJorda
    replied
    Attention to All POSB Everyday cardholder

Do not patronize TOUCHÉ @ Palais Renasisance #03-04

Voucher didn't state clearly only card holder gets to enjoy the complimentary treatment.

We suggest to bring the other voucher on the next day and request Touché for the same treatment for us (2pax), but they keep rejecting us and demand us to pay $205 in cash in order to try the complimentary treatment.

We are there to try out their treatment and may consider whether to take up the package but the way they treat us, making us feel that we are very hungry for the treatment and someone who can't afford to pay for the treatment and insisted for the payment before we can try the treatment.

We wanted to go ahead for the payment at first as we don't wish to waste the trip down but after we saw the watch time @ 4.30pm, we decided not to.

If you reach there @ 4pm and start your treatment @ 4.30pm, the whole treatment supposed to last for 2hrs, you only get to enjoy 1hr 30mins because touché has the right to cut short the treatment due to they knock off @ 6PM SHARP.

Overall Service very poor
    Company management very poor
    Attitude towards customer very poor

Leave a comment:

• Angry sue
    replied
    Giman beauty is a company that cheats, misrepresents and lies to their
    customers. They made you buy their package and find all ways not to
    honor these packages by closing their outlets '@ pidemco then tras
    street than giman. They escaped from all their bad reputation by keep
    changing their name from modern beauty, to be sauntuary to giman but
    all these belong to same company. They push you package and then