No announcement yet.

Best Face Moisturizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back to using olay total effects at the moment. discovered that my previous moisturiser (clinique ddmg) was the cause of my clogged pores and bumps. sigh. i loved that it provided me with very good hydration.

Comment

• i feel the same way, it always gives me pimples when i used it. I meant the clinique ddmg.

Comment

• i think it's because clinique DDMG contains silicons? i think it also gave me pimples. but im not sure cos it may be the purging effect when i started on clinique pdts. i think DDMG gave many ppl bumps too.

Comment

• Any one using olay total effects anti-ageing moisturizer for oily/blemish skin? I saw it at watsons yesterday. it comes in a tube form.

I think it's this: http://www.olay.com/boutique/totalef...roducts/te1009

Comment

• this is my holy grail moisturiser. It's alcohol free, contains 1.5% salicyclic acid and antioxidants for anti aging. After using Clinique DDMG and keep getting pimples, I switched back to using this to clear up my pimple and bumps. I use this in the day as I find it's not sufficient for moisturisation at night. The salicyclic acid helps me to exfoliate the skin and keep is clearer. I found this as a subsitute for my Paula's CHoice BHA Gel. Even PC herself say it's a good subsitute for exfoliation and moisturisation!

Comment

• yes i'm using it. purging was quite bad for the first 2 weeks. but luckily my pimple gel killed them all.

it's quite drying for me. i think effaclar k works better in terms of preventing clogged pores.

Comment

• Olay has pretty good face moisturisers. Im currently loving the TE day cream with SPF15

Comment

• olay white radiance spf 19 and the whitening night cream is also very good

Comment

• Have anyone heard of this cellnique before?

Comment

• Estee Lauders Cyberwhite Ex....

Comment

• Originally posted by momo-san View Post
                        Have anyone heard of this cellnique before?

yes, but it's now changed to B.Liv and it's available in SASA

Comment

• i have used Olay total effects before, as moisturizer and as makeup based. it's good and not very oily. helps to stop pimples from breaking out too. after i stopped using for a few days, i noticed a few pimples on my face. but i am not sure if it's good to stop pimples from breaking out.

No self advertising or selling in the forum. For personal items sale/swap, please use CozyCot new swap platform!
                          Private Spree is prohibited too! All the mentioned will be deleted without notification.

Comment

• wow. you girls are very knowledgable. I only know of the olay moisturizer now. thanks for the info!

sunkisstiffy: did you continue using the moisturizer after you broke out?

Comment

• deppstar: no, i didn't continue using it. there was no pimples when i was using it. it was when i decided to switch to another moisturizer, then my pimples appear.
                              but it wasn't very serious, my face is back to normal after awhile.

No self advertising or selling in the forum. For personal items sale/swap, please use CozyCot new swap platform!
                              Private Spree is prohibited too! All the mentioned will be deleted without notification.

Comment

• sunkisstiffy: ah, maybe it's the switch that causes the initial breakout.

The olay moisturizer looks super tempting now after reading reviews and all the comments. But I have to control myself. I wanna, no, NEED to clear kose sekkisei lotion, ettusais emollient supplizer, version up and kose day ultimation serum first before purchasing!

Comment

Working...
                                X