No announcement yet.

Crabtree & Evelyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I like La Source too! And Goatmilk, but I don't like Lavender and I'm not too keen on Summer Hill either. Ah well, money saved.

Comment

• ^5 pronuptia. i love the la source fragrance too. the rest is just too perfume for my taste, except for jojoba, which smells so clean to me. they don't have hand cream in jojoba fragrance do they?

Comment

• Originally posted by lovedust
        I have the mailer too. I wonder how Nantucket Briar really smells like.
        Hi,
        I just bought the 100ml and get 50ml free in Nantucket Briar. To me, Nantucket Briar smells powdery, pleasant. Not as strong as Rosewater. My favourite is still Summer Hill. But I didn't get the 250ml though.

Comment

• Just bought Rosewater and got the Nantucket Briar. I still prefer Rosewater.

Some of the Christmas sets are here. So lovely, especially the packaging for Lavender (Shower gel, Lotion and a soap IIRC). Comes in a purple box with a ribbon tied around it.

The rest of the Christmas collection will arrive in 2 weeks time. More lemmings

Comment

• I am waiting for more Xmas set to come... lemming... I like the SummerHill and Le Source..

Anyone can comment if lotion or cream are better cos I cant decide. My skin are getting dryer in my last month of pregnancy - no idea why. I think its a hormone thingy.

Lotion are hydrating and cream are more moisturing according to SA.

Comment

• Does C&E hold any xmas sales?

Comment

• Originally posted by tAbBiE
                Does C&E hold any xmas sales?
                They do have Xmas specials. Last year they gave 30% off for UOB card members. I think they would probably start their sales soon. I haven't received any mailers yet though.

Comment

• Just to share with cotters, I have a 30% discount on members' preview day (dec 3-5). Valid for regular-price items.

PM me if you will like to get something. I've not decide on which day to go yet. You are welcome to join me too.

The catalogue shows such lovely christmas sets. More lemmings again, especially for the rose series

Comment

• yes yes! i got the mailer too! can't wait for Dec 3-5 !

Comment

• I was at the Raffles City outlet today and the SA advised me to know what you want before heading down cos it will be a madhouse during that period.

Not all the Christmas sets are in yet, so can't check out the items. The usual shipment day is Thursday for RC outlet.

But so many things I'm thinking of getting.

Comment

• silvercloud, when will u be popping down? I got the mailer too... but can't decide what else NOT to get

Anyone who wants to tag on to the discount can also let me know... =)

Comment

• Does anyone know if C & E in Singapore sell those gorgeous Venetian glass/crystal mirrors? Comes in 3 shapes (round, heart, rectangle) and each shape in 2 sizes.

Comment

• Originally posted by califit
                            silvercloud, when will u be popping down? I got the mailer too... but can't decide what else NOT to get

Anyone who wants to tag on to the discount can also let me know... =)
                            I'm going down on Friday afternoon at the Bugis outlet. Free to go with me? I've already reserved the items I want, so it will be a hassle-free shopping. Can just grab and go, hopefully with no browsing

Comment

• I'm collecting receipts to become Crabtree's member. So if any kind souls have any recent receipts, please do PM me. I'll pay for all postage charges inccured, of course. Thanks very much!

Comment

• Ya, I'm also collecting receipts. Need about $100+ more to hit the target. Any kind souls?

Comment

Working...
                                X