No announcement yet.

Crabtree & Evelyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is crabtree and evelyn cheaper in hong kong?

Comment

• I have a habit of buying products online and then shipping them here. Shipping cost isn't significant and I get free samples! Perhaps, you can try that.

Comment

• Just received a mailer that they have a new hand cream. Honey and Coriander, anyone tried it and how is the secent like? Tempted to go and buy it

Comment

• Does the VIP card last a lifetime???

Comment

• After trying so many of their fragances / products, my favourite is definitely the La Source range. The lavender/rose water range is too dry for me and feels very kitschy and sometimes too sweet for my liking. The gardener's range smells a bit too creamy after a while. Ooh but the La Source range is amazing... I have a whole cupboard stocked of La Source shower products.

Sylvia.Fogoly: Do you ship bodycare products in from e.g. US? I thought about doing that for my L'occitane, Molten Browns but isn't it very heavy and not cost efficient? E.g. if you are shipping 2 bottles of 250ml L'occitane, it works out to 500ml and CGW already charges US$15 for the 1st kg of products

Gucci: Yes I think so. I got mine (VIP) in 2006 and am still religiously going for every one of their VIP sales at the end of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by urteabag View Post
              Is crabtree and evelyn cheaper in hong kong?
              Only when they have summer and year end sales - and prices for certain products (I use the La Souce Body Scrub and Foot Scrub with Pumice) are only slightly more expensive than UK's but still cheaper than SG

Comment

• hi gals,

I receive birthday voucher from C&E (valid till end april)

purchase $150 get $50 off...anyone interested, let me know

I have nothing to buy cos i stock up too much during xmas sales.

Comment

• i thought i read somewhere crabtree and eve was shutting down? or was that only in the USA?

Comment

• hihi,

i do ship both loccitane as well as crabtree stuff from us. it is cheaper than SG.

hths

Comment

• Originally posted by urteabag View Post
                      Is crabtree and evelyn cheaper in hong kong?
                      yes it is!

Comment

• Originally posted by moomooland View Post
                        hihi,

i do ship both loccitane as well as crabtree stuff from us. it is cheaper than SG.

hths
                        Hi, how do you ship crabtree staff from the us? I thought they don't ship to freight forwarders like vpost?

Comment

• Crabtree Evelyn $30 Voucher going for just $10! Voucher can be used for minimum $100 Spend. Furthermore, if you spend $120 and above, you will get a bonus pouch. Voucher expires 30 June. Free postage. If interested pls PM me. tks!

http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com.sg/promotion.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Veralyn View Post
                            Just received a mailer that they have a new hand cream. Honey and Coriander, anyone tried it and how is the secent like? Tempted to go and buy it
                            I'm using and lovin' it! Honey lemon smell. Slurp.

Comment

• Anyone knows which site organize spree for Crabtree & Evelyn?

Comment

• I know this is a bit OT. Does anyone has Crabtree & Evelyn handcream boxes to give away? If you have, please PM me. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X