Phytomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by bluebubble
    raffles place itself (raffles place *only*, do not imagine it to be the *area* around raffles place) consists of the square right between the 2 main exits of the MRT

the buildings around it all thus, have raffles place addresses and buildings *around* raffles place are thus not counted coz they're along other streets, not around the main square

when we talk about caltex house and the arcade at raffles place thus, they are situated *right* at raffles place itself and just beside the square

at one end of the square is 1 raffles place, which is the OUB building - you will be able to recognize this very easily (not the tall UOB building beyond the OUB building - this is the purple logo bank). right opposite OUB building are several smaller buildings - caltex house, clifford centre, and arcade all right next to one another

NC Essentials is right in front of caltex house (the middle shopping area of caltex house is also known as change alley, the back of caltex house is hitachi tower) facing the square beside the main MRT exits; the shop at the arcade is at the story of the arcade - you walk in from the front and u'll see begawan solo on your right, walk on and you'll see jolly bean also on your left, just keep on walking past hans eatery on your left and you'll see this shop called For You cosmetics on your right, somewhere near the back of the building </FONT SIZE>
    Fwah!! Total blur!!! hahaha.... Okie the OUB building's where Dreamie's working at?? The one with the silver OUB sign on the outside yea?? & I know where Clifford Centre is, it's quite an old building with lotsa retro looking shops right? Since they're all beside each other, it should be easy to find.

For you cosmetics is inside The Arcade?
    Where's NC Essentials then?

Comment

• <FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by keiko
      you can also go to the outlet at Suntec City outside Carrefour at the ground level. </FONT SIZE>
      Haha...this one's definitely easier to find but I don't mind knowing where's the other one at RP!

Comment

• don't confuse yourself portia, dream does not work at OUB but yes, OUB si the one with the big silver and gold logo in front

For You Cosmetics is on the 1st storey of The Arcade building, which is just on the left Clifford Centre

NC Essentials is right in front of Caltex House, which is on the right of Clifford Centre

they are both very very easy to find

the Raffles Place area is really only very small so don't get confused, read my description again

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by Flowerfairy
        Fwah!! Total blur!!! hahaha.... Okie the OUB building's where Dreamie's working at?? The one with the silver OUB sign on the outside yea?? & I know where Clifford Centre is, it's quite an old building with lotsa retro looking shops right? Since they're all beside each other, it should be easy to find.

For you cosmetics is inside The Arcade?
        Where's NC Essentials then? </FONT SIZE>

Comment

• Got it Blue! Thanx for the directions Will check them out soon! I need my Phytomer Purifying mask & not going back to Escentials to get it :D

Comment

• Has anyone tried Phytomer's cleansing gel/milk/cream? I read somewhere, Kazablanca I think, that the cleansing gel is quite normal??

Comment

• <FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by Flowerfairy
              Has anyone tried Phytomer's cleansing gel/milk/cream? I read somewhere, Kazablanca I think, that the cleansing gel is quite normal?? </FONT SIZE>
              Both Cleansing Milk and Gel are quite standard. Paula Begoun commented before that the Cleansing Gel is a standard but good cleanser. I love the Cleansing milk only because of its scent. It's a bit too moisturizing for oily skin. I only use it as a makeup remover in winter and then gel cleanser. HTH!

Comment

• Thanx Kazablanca! Think I'll get samples of the cleansing gel & try it out!

Comment

• hey bluebubble,can I get the sample of facedew from you?I'm thinking of trying that out b4 my purchase.tks

Comment

• NC Essentials is also at International Plaza (Tanjong Pagar MRT station), after/behind the lifts, very near to Delifrance, beside a bubble tea shop.

I went to Escentials last week and enquired abt the Comedogel. The SA, Lynda said that the feedback was that it works for some ppl only. And if you experience peeling, stop for a few days or till it clears up and try again.
                    It didn't sound promising, so I didn't get it. Will see how the reviews go.

Comment

• sure if you can find time to meet me; pm me

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by PeLeCiA
                      hey bluebubble,can I get the sample of facedew from you?I'm thinking of trying that out b4 my purchase.tks </FONT SIZE>

Comment

• after reading everyone's experiences with this stuff, i'm so glad i didn't get it 8O

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by sky
                        Comedogel, nothing but TEA TREE OIL to me!!! </FONT SIZE>

Comment

• well i don't know about how bad TBS is on you but the tea tree oil stuff really cleared my back acne when i was hmmm much younger

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by sky
                          bet u r, if only I've put my nose to work b4 buying, it's so BODY SHOP!!! </FONT SIZE>

Comment

• <FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by sky
                            Comedogel, nothing but TEA TREE OIL to me!!! </FONT SIZE>
                            Yeah, i smell of that too!

Comment

• back to the topic of phytomer..i just bought the peeling vegetal & the comedogel...hope it works for me..

wonder how the peeling vegetal works..is it an enzyme scrub?
                              Last edited by angeldiane; 06-03-2003, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Never tried Phytomer but didn't the SA tell you what how the vegetal works?

Comment

Working...
                                X