Phytomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "ponine"

I have a sample of Acnigel and i find it average.. The SA ask me to use in the day b4 makeup. I find it abit sticky so i wun purchase it.

Is the Comedogel REALLY good for blackheads? I have lotsa them but i am afraid of peeling which will make up makeup look flakey..
    :roll: Yes it is! And a tube lasts a long way! I only use it at nights and do not have any peeling. Maybe you can try a sample first. I use it every night and then weeks later all blackheads are gone!

Comment

Originally posted by "farahdean"

Originally posted by dolphin
      Welcome Kazablanca! Have fun at Cosycot! :D
      yeah karen, u finally made yr way here! welcome! did u get poole #9?
      Talking about spending less this year, I've just got 005 and reserved 009 this afternoon at Joyce Beauty! I was so stupid that I didn't have they have Poole l/g in HK, and they're relatively cheaper! :roll:

Comment

U sound like a perfect candidate for our Beauty Challenge. Too bad u did not sign up earlier./

Comment

Originally posted by "kazablanca"

Talking about spending less this year, I've just got 005 and reserved 009 this afternoon at Joyce Beauty! I was so stupid that I didn't have they have Poole l/g in HK, and they're relatively cheaper! :roll:
          got yr email, cheaper where u are...wow! anyway how is #5? i hv not used mine! loved #2 tho!

Comment

it's SGD36 at Tangs? Joyce's about SGD29. I love #2, it's pretty!
            i love #2 too! have been wearing it everyday since i got it last weekend :D

Comment

Originally posted by "sky"

it's SGD36 at Tangs? Joyce's about SGD29. I love #2, it's pretty!
              OMG!!! S$29???!?!?! 8O

Comment

Originally posted by kazablanca
                got yr email, cheaper where u are...wow! anyway how is #5? i hv not used mine! loved #2 tho!
                :wink: I try #5 and it's better to wear a darker shade when I am at work with business wear! Am going to collect #9 tmr, can't believe that it's also sold out in Hong Kong!

I saw #2 but don't really like it, it's so pinkish. How does it look when applies to your lips??

Comment

I saw #2 but don't really like it, it's so pinkish. How does it look when applies to your lips??
                  The first time I saw #2 I didn't think I'd ever buy it too, because it's like fire engine red!!! *LOL* But it looks very different on your lips...it's so sheer, so when you wear it, it looks like just bitten lips (as Farah described it)....works very nicely for gals on the fairer side, to give a juicy looking lip.

Comment

The first time I saw #2 I didn't think I'd ever buy it too, because it's like fire engine red!!! *LOL* But it looks very different on your lips...it's so sheer, so when you wear it, it looks like just bitten lips (as Farah described it)....works very nicely for gals on the fairer side, to give a juicy looking lip.
                    i second what Pan said. You have to try it on yourself to see it [/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by "keiko"

i second what Pan said. You have to try it on yourself to see it
                      [/quote]Thx! I will try it tomorrow! Anyone try their e/s before? Any raves??

Comment

Thx! I will try it tomorrow! Anyone try their e/s before? Any raves??
                        i tried them on back of my hand, v lil selection of colours, texture is prob like most e/s! didn't u try it when we were shopping @ escentials here? thot u did touch a poole kit or two? :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by kazablanca
                          i second what Pan said. You have to try it on yourself to see it
                          Thx! I will try it tomorrow! Anyone try their e/s before? Any raves??
                          i tried them on back of my hand, v lil selection of colours, texture is prob like most e/s! didn't u try it when we were shopping @ escentials here? thot u did touch a poole kit or two? :wink:[/quote]

I don't remember LOL! I think so? Anyway will try it out tomorrow! :p Just wanna know if it suits my oily eyelids :roll: !

Comment

Originally posted by "ponine"

I have a sample of Acnigel and i find it average.. The SA ask me to use in the day b4 makeup. I find it abit sticky so i wun purchase it.

Is the Comedogel REALLY good for blackheads? I have lotsa them but i am afraid of peeling which will make up makeup look flakey..
                            me too find Acnigel a little sticky and somewhat feels 'greasy' on the face.... I mean, the lotion is really light and not greasy, but it doesn't absorb totally on the face so just doean't feel smooth...and face doesn;t look matte after applying

Comment

Anyone try their e/s before? Any raves??[/color]
                              Poole e/s? They are huge size e/s! I'm getting the champagne in a swap, and should be able to review it soon. I tested it at the counter, and think it was nice. Shimmers are fine, and colour went on softly. The compact is huge for just 1 e/s, they should make duos or quads in the size of the compact.

Comment

You must try it to be convinced kaz! I didn';t like the look of it too but the SA pusuaded me to try it and I was instantly sold!

Comment

Working...
                                X