X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Dreamie"

Originally posted by kazablanca
    Anyone try their e/s before? Any raves??[/color]
    Poole e/s? They are huge size e/s! I'm getting the champagne in a swap, and should be able to review it soon. I tested it at the counter, and think it was nice. Shimmers are fine, and colour went on softly. The compact is huge for just 1 e/s, they should make duos or quads in the size of the compact.
    I like Champagne too! I am not sure if I will get it as I have too many similar shades like this and it's too big!

Comment

Tried the Phytomer Purifying mask today, and indeed it's one of the milder purifying masks around. It seemed to deep cleanse while keeping the surface of the skin smooth. Although it's stated for oily and acne problem skin, I have normal to dry skin and can use it too. Followed up with a hydrating mask, just in case skin is unbalanced and may break up. The origins charcoal mask is too harsh for me and if i left it on too long or too thickly, i break out. This is great stuff! Phytomer samples are always available. The next time you stock up on your poole glosses, don't forget to ask for a sample of the mask

Comment

Price update...

Nuxe Gentle Honey Cleanser $29
        Peeling Vegetal $37
        Comedogel $35

i only recognize $1 hike in the nuxe cleanser, the rest i do not know the 2002 price. the reason when tangs do rev, they tend to round up or so was the reason when i had to ask tt lame qn! tho my ans earlier wld be a better one...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by "farahdean"

Price update...

Nuxe Gentle Honey Cleanser $29
          Peeling Vegetal $37
          Comedogel $35

i only recognize $1 hike in the nuxe cleanser, the rest i do not know the 2002 price. the reason when tangs do rev, they tend to round up or so was the reason when i had to ask tt lame qn! tho my ans earlier wld be a better one...LOL
          Farah you finally got the honey cleanser! I hope you like Peeling Vegetal and Comedogel! They are my faves! (I sound like their SAs now, I keep recommending it to my friends and colleagues! )

Comment

Tried the Phytomer Purifying mask today, and indeed it's one of the milder purifying masks around. It seemed to deep cleanse while keeping the surface of the skin smooth. Although it's stated for oily and acne problem skin, I have normal to dry skin and can use it too. Followed up with a hydrating mask, just in case skin is unbalanced and may break up. The origins charcoal mask is too harsh for me and if i left it on too long or too thickly, i break out. This is great stuff! Phytomer samples are always available. The next time you stock up on your poole glosses, don't forget to ask for a sample of the mask
            Yea...I like the feel of the purifying mask too! My skin doesn't feel taut after using it. But I think it's funny to follow up with a hydrating mask after that. Why don't you try using <I>each mask</I> once a week? So you mask twice a week instead of piling your face with 2 masks each time. That's what the SA told me to do. Did you get the Peeling Vegetal?? Get it! It's really good

Comment

Originally posted by "kazablanca"

Farah you finally got the honey cleanser! I hope you like Peeling Vegetal and Comedogel! They are my faves! (I sound like their SAs now, I keep recommending it to my friends and colleagues! )
              I tried Peeling Vegetal last night. It made my skin so smooth, I hope to think they suck all the dirt out! My forehead seems a lil clear today & it feels smoother to apply my m/u!

&

i do hv tiny blk heads on my nose but hv more of the white ones esp by the sides of the nose, the sponge puff i use with my cleanser seems to be removing them but there are still white dots over the nose. tried Comedogel on my nose last nite 4jan, today i woke up to a clean nose. prob the fact tt i hv lil tiny ones makes a one time application effective?

Comment

Originally posted by "Flowerfairy"

Yea...I like the feel of the purifying mask too! My skin doesn't feel taut after using it. But I think it's funny to follow up with a hydrating mask after that. Why don't you try using <I>each mask</I> once a week? So you mask twice a week instead of piling your face with 2 masks each time. That's what the SA told me to do. Did you get the Peeling Vegetal?? Get it! It's really good
                For other deep cleansing mask, i was told to follow up with a hydrating mask as the deep cleansing mask will dry up the skin. I broke out from the origins charcoal mask and have learnt since to use a hydrating mask after the deep cleansing mask. I think we can use the hydrating mask as often as we want, but only once a week for purifying mask/ deep cleansing mask. The Phytomer was more gentle than i thought, perhaps i can skip the hydrating mask the next time.

I'm beginning to like phytomer! It works and not expensive at all. I don't have more than 1 peeling mask, so guess i will get the Peeling vegetal next. I don't have many blackheads, but comedogel sure sounds good too.

Comment

[
                  For other deep cleansing mask, i was told to follow up with a hydrating mask as the deep cleansing mask will dry up the skin. I broke out from the origins charcoal mask and have learnt since to use a hydrating mask after the deep cleansing mask. I think we can use the hydrating mask as often as we want, but only once a week for purifying mask/ deep cleansing mask. The Phytomer was more gentle than i thought, perhaps i can skip the hydrating mask the next time.

I'm beginning to like phytomer! It works and not expensive at all. I don't have more than 1 peeling mask, so guess i will get the Peeling vegetal next. I don't have many blackheads, but comedogel sure sounds good too.
                  It's not that necessary to put on a hydrating mask after deep cleansing mask if it's a mild cleansing one like Phytomer. I myself will use hydrating mask after deep cleansing mask like Origins Clear Improvement and Queen Helene Mask.

Comment

I just got the Comedogel sample! Can't wait to try it...but errr...how do I use it? I forgot to ask Melvin hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by "Flowerfairy"

I just got the Comedogel sample! Can't wait to try it...but errr...how do I use it? I forgot to ask Melvin hehe...
                      kazablanca said to apply after moisturizer had set it, massage onto nose area & it wld be absorbed into skin.

Comment

i just bought the Comedogel yesterday! its really good :mrgreen: .. ok being biased cos i really love the sa.. ) she said u shld use it continuously for 2 weeks then stop using until the problem occurs again.. n that some peeling might occur but its normal. unless ur skin gets blotchy n red n stuff then stop! i really really like her so much i think im gonna get all my skincare from her!! i think one tube can last u quite a while cos u only need a little each time, i am using it on my cheeks n forehead rather than the nose cos ive been having a ton of clogged pores.. hope it helps. :idea: one thing though, it smells real strongly of tea tree oil so those who are allergic do take note. however i have an allergy to tea tree too but no problems yet[i think cos its not in high concentration]

Comment

wow cube, u r sold on phytomer? anyway who was the SA?

Comment

Originally posted by "farahdean"

wow cube, u r sold on phytomer? anyway who was the SA?
                            I'd like to know too! Which Esecntials SA is so deserving of your loyalty.

Comment

actually my problem is not of blackheads but of whiteheads..does Comodogel help too?? 8O

Comment

Originally posted by "Pauline"

actually my problem is not of blackheads but of whiteheads..does Comodogel help too?? 8O
                                mine's whiteheads too & it's helping me! :D

Comment

Working...
                                X