No announcement yet.

Bobbi Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kestrel, i also don't own much BB e/s except for a light and medium shade brown. But i like their blushers, lipsticks, lip glosses, shimmer wash e/s and brushes. Me lemming the new shimmer wash e/s but will wait till i see them IRL this May. Kekeke

Happybean, i agree with you that BB collection are classic. That's why i believe their makeup tends to attract more matured working women? Yes/No? Just my

Comment

• safe colors! i like....

Comment

• Hi all,

Just wondering has anyone of you tried the pot rouge for lips and cheeks? How do they compare with stilas pot blushers?

Comment

• The New Shimmer Wash Eye Shadows are out! 5 colours: Gold, Sky, Mint, Opal and Peach. Colours are pastels like and rather sheer when i tried them on my hand. The summer Beach Beauty Palette and new Mini Brush Set (with blue interior) will be available from 1st May. GWP with minimum spending of $150 is only a mini Pot Rouge (Summer Tan) . IMO, not attractive at all. :roll:

Comment

• not going to get anything from that collection eternity? hehhe i heard there will be more brush sets coming end of the year plus new traincase (better than the brown mock-croc casing over dec'04) saving my money and i can hardly wait!!!!!!!

Comment

• Kestrel, me no lemmings for BB summer collection. The Beach Palette may not suit me as i'm quite fair, can't take brown/bronze colours on the face. May look "dirty" on my face, think you know what i mean gal? Got new traincase at year end? Me got mine last x'mas, but it's the black faux leather one. Maybe lemming brush set

Comment

• traincase at year end? when will they have brush set as gwp? is their nude on nude eye paletter worth it?

Comment

• oh there r two textures? i dont know about that. but think i will like matte better than shimmer. how much for the matte one?

Comment

• eternity dearie .. yeah i agree with you .. gwp this round not attractive at all. i don't have lemmings as well PHEW! i guess can save some money for upcoming great singapore sale ..

Comment

• eternity dearie .. did you happen to see this $175 box set which contains 3 items + 1 gloss and 2 brushes? love the gloss but it's not available for sale. Any idea what this set is called, don't see it on the site and the pot rouge color looks quite good also? should i save my money?

tried to redeem my 6 pan palette but it's OOS so got to wait for a month at least

Comment

• Yup, saw it two weeks ago. It's the exclusive Spring 05 Style File (Nordstrom / Neiman Marcus / Bergdorf Goodman exclusives). It contains 1 Rose Pot Rouge, 1 Rose SPF 15 Lip Tint, 1 Nude Shimmer Wash e/s (the first shade from the Spring 05 nude-on-nude shimmer wash e/s palette), 1 espresso e/s, 1 e/s brush and 1 e/l brush. It's $175! No lemmings as the colours are quite dark on me.

Comment

• Their brush set looks very good in Her World magazine.... Anyone thinks it's good and going to get it? Heh

Comment

• how much is their nude on nude? any shimmers?

Comment

• I maybe getting the mini brush set. But would still like to see and feel it irl first. I'm still waiting for Isetan private sale!

Comment

• Which nude-on-nude Helethea? There are 2, one with shimmers and the other matte.

Comment

Working...
                                X