Bobbi Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerlyn previously from BB

Anyone knows where Jerlyn is working now? I used to go to her to trim my brows and I think she is the best!

Comment

• WTB - Bobbi Brown Essential Brush Set from 2010 Holiday Collection

Hi,

i am looking for this brush set, must be authentic and new in box preferably.

Bobbi Brown Essentials Brush Set | Shop cosmetics, beauty | Kaboodle

Bobbi Brown 2010 Holiday Gift Collection -
      Bobbi Brown Essential Brush Set:

The Essentials Brush Set includes eight brushes for face, eyes and cheeks: Eye Blender, Eye Definer, Angle Eye Shadow, Ultra Fine Eyeliner, Eye Sweep, Cream Shadow, Bronzer and Blush Brushes.

Pls PM me with price, condition and pick up location.

Comment

• Bought a new shade of concealer today. Previously the counter lady chose ivory for me, which I have been using for years. But I find it too whitish on me, all my friends said I look so white like ghost. Getting the right shade is really tough. Too dark I can't cover my dark rings. Too light I look pale like a ghost. Hopefully this new shade will be suitable for me.

Comment

• Perhaps you can try beige if you find that ivory or warm ivory is too white for you. Either sand or beige is alright for fair skin tone.

Comment

• bobbi brown is good but feel like there have lesser shades than mac..

Comment

• For myself I feel that bobbi brown concealer is more hydrating. Pricey I would say, so one has to use it sparingly. Can camouflage quite well if you have dark rings which are obvious to max. I like it cause it blends smoothly and stays put well.

Comment

Working...
              X