Lymphatic Drainage, manual massage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by natelletse View Post
    vastocean: emma is kind of quiet and i feel she is new. she wont tell you where are your bad areas unless u make noise(i.e when u feel pain). however, Ika will tell u things like "u feel a little pain here right? " and tell u what kind of easy massage you can do at home to ease the clogged areas.
    these are my opinions thou, u can try, emma might suit you.

fyi: i tried the new fusion therapy trial, good!
    Thanks! Shall give emma a try then...

Comment

• Ika is damn pack... I did MLD by her... The poor sweetie don't even have time to eat lo.... May we try other therapist... She was recommending Xiaowei and one other girl...

Comment

• I tried emma yesterday coz Ika was really packed. Emma was okay and she is very quiet. I prefer Ika's strokes because Emma's strokes were quite light. She could tell me where my problematic areas were but she tends to only conc on the problematic areas (for my case, behind my knees and my shoulder area).

So if you prefer lighter strokes, you can give emma a try. But personally, coz my blockage is quite bad, I would prefer Ika or anyone with stronger strokes.

I tried Siow Wei before. Her strokes are strong and not bad. So you girls can give it a try too.

Comment

• I prefer heavy strokes too!
          Will try Siow Wei another time

Comment

• Hmm, is there any home massage salon available? I dont like to go to salons where they will hardcore sell me packages.

Comment

• I tried Xiao Wei before and felt that she is not bad...
              There is another masseur who is rather good is Ling (iirc) she is from Vietnam/Myanmar... But she can speak rather decent mandarin and some english.

I have completed my package with Revive Wellness and not looking at signing up again as the price of per session for the package has doubled. Also they used to serve some refreshing warm tea before and after the session and now it's just plain water..... For me all these little things count as it goes to show how much the management bothers about customers on a lower level.

I guess they are focusing much more into expanding and bringing in more biz as i understand that they are opening even on sundays and having a new outlet soon. But if they neglect all these small little things that adds up to the experience of a customer, i rather they do without the enhancements and expansions.

Comment

• same here lil piggie!

i have a few dollars left and i dont think i will be signing with revive anymore. last time they were more customer-oriented. now they are focusing on expanding and kinda lost the personal touch.

Comment

• yo gals...i'm still contemplating whether to renew my package with Revive...they
                  having some promo on the package and 1 hr MLD now cost around $57 ...lazy to shop around ***...cos so far, this is one of the places whereby their price is more transparent (i feel)

anw, did the deep tissue massage with siow wei yesterday and my shoulders now has some patches of redness and a bit aching...anyone has similar experience?

Comment

• kazataza, where did you see the promo of $57 as i couldn't find it on website.
                    am contemplating whether to continue my package too... love Ika and Xiaowei..

Comment

• rongfen, i saw the price at Revive itself...it's 40 sessions + 4 session at $1200.
                      it's call the fusion therapy...i asked siow wei she told me can use for massage as well.

But do note that 1 session is 30 mins...so i just roughly computed 1 hr session cost how much...actually now i press calculator then realised it's $54.50 for 1 hr session..

Comment

• i like ika too. will miss her. she is such a sweetie.

Comment

• Thank kazataza.. ^_^
                          *still contemplating...*

Comment

• anw, do u gals know the name of this therapist.....long hair, quite dark skin (look a bit Malay but is Chinese)....normal build....i used to get her...she's quite friendly ***

Comment

• I'm also not renewing my package with them, think their prices went up too much as well.

Comment

• whats their current price?

Comment

Working...
                                X