No announcement yet.

Darphin Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hm... i've only gotten round to trying the cleansing aromatic emulsion, the intral mask, the peeling scrub (can't remember what it's called) and arovita fluid. of these i only like the arovita fluid. the cleansing aromatic emulsion was okay, but a bit too drying for me. the intral mask burned my skin. i'm not sure how suitable the intral range is for sensitive skin. and the peeling scrub is really messy to use.

Comment

• Bumping up this thead back!
      I bought Darphin intral cleansing milk and Arovita C - Line Firming Response Cream (the light orangey/pinkish colour) a few days ago (got good bargains from Strawberrynet using the special discounts!). So far my skin is liking darphin products although i cannot tell any reactions yet as i've only been using it for two days. The intral cleansing milk is really nice.. has nice sent, however after i cleaned my face this morning, i feel that my face is slightly dry (no tightness, thank god!)... maybe that's due to cooler and drier weather here in Australia.

Reading thru the darphin thread, I realised that the Arovita C cream has retinol in it, which is not suitable to be used during the day as it can absorb more sun exposure or something. I think there are two types of Arovita creams available... so which one is it that has retinol in it? I can't remember what the other one is called.

Comment

• Reviving this thread. Anybody else using this brand still? Need advise on its moisturiser.

Comment

• Darphin

I just bought like the entire intral range from Darphin and I'm quite happy with the results so far. I first started using this brand when I was in Australia. I had a really bad case of skin sensitivity then, my face was red, dry, flaky and itchy. Someone introduced me to Darphin and it helped cure my skin. After that, I switched to some other brands and totally forgot about it. Recently, I remembered this brand and decided to try it again and went on a crazy Darphin spree!

Do you guys know any other places in Singapore selling Darphin products other than Tangs Vivo? The saleslady at Vivo was not helpful at all and she didn't know much about the products. I think I knew better than her from my own research! She just read off the box and when I started asking more questions, she simply passed me the box and asked me to read them myself! When I asked her how I should use the Overnight Refining Lotion, she simply replied that she does not know anything about this product and that she can't help me!

Comment

Working...
          X