Darphin Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samples are so tuff to get in spore =(

your regime sounds like a mix between the sensitive care series and the purifying/oily care series. thanks!

Comment

no problem. i only use the purifying stuff once or twice a week though. rest of the time i just use the intral cleansing milk, toner, natural regulating fluid and arovita c.

Comment

elloz... can i ask something???
        what would be the best item to get from Darphin as a present? Something that will give smooth skin??
        OOH... and for those who bought darphin in Sg, is it cheaper?? Thanks for answering!

Comment

go for the arovita c cream. but it has to be used consistently for results i.e. smoother clearer skin. yeap, cheaper in Sg compared to US but of cos it's much cheaper in France !

Comment

Hey gals, those who have used Darphin's Purifying Gel Mousse, I'm wondering if it's drying? I've got a new tube unopened and wanna try this. I'm currently using Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel and this is drying me out I'm worried Darphin's might too, though reviews on Makeup Alley say otherwise. Just need more opinions. Thanx

Oh, and Erica, silly question but do you wet your face before using the Intral cleansing milk? I just tried it and I find it really hard to apply. Like I'm rubbing the skin. Ugh!
            Last edited by Flowerfairy; 16-04-2004, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerfairy
              Hey gals, those who have used Darphin's Purifying Gel Mousse, I'm wondering if it's drying? I've got a new tube unopened and wanna try this. I'm currently using Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel and this is drying me out I'm worried Darphin's might too, though reviews on Makeup Alley say otherwise. Just need more opinions. Thanx

Oh, and Erica, silly question but do you wet your face before using the Intral cleansing milk? I just tried it and I find it really hard to apply. Like I'm rubbing the skin. Ugh!

Portia, not on your gel mousee but i'm using i've used the gentle gel cleanser, it's also drying.

Comment

thanx tricia. darn, thought i could rely on darphin

Comment

hey portia, the gentle gel cleanser wasn't too drying on me, i have used a few tubes. i have combination sensitive skin.
                  as for the intral cleanser, i didn't wet my face b4 using it - i used approx 2-3 pumps and it was easy to massage and cleanse. hope it works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by j0s1e267
                    go for the arovita c cream. but it has to be used consistently for results i.e. smoother clearer skin. yeap, cheaper in Sg compared to US but of cos it's much cheaper in France !
                    Thanks, but it's over a hundred bucks! Way over my budget of 80 for present! Btw, anyone tried aroma peel? Is it good? Heard many raves about it...

Comment

Personally, I've found arovita c cream too rich for our climate here. I only used it when I'm sleeping with the air con on. But I do like the purifying balm too, use it mainly when I feel some major breakout coming or on the onset of a pimple. It's effective on cyst-like pimples!

Comment

Originally posted by j0s1e267
                        hey portia, the gentle gel cleanser wasn't too drying on me, i have used a few tubes. i have combination sensitive skin.
                        as for the intral cleanser, i didn't wet my face b4 using it - i used approx 2-3 pumps and it was easy to massage and cleanse. hope it works for you.
                        Thanx Michelle. I think I've found the culprit... Derma Rx's CF! I've stopped using it and my skin is less dry now. However, I still think the Dermalogical has a lil to do with it too.

Hehe, I though one pump was sufficient for the Darphin! As with all milk cleansers, okay, I'll try with 2-3 pumps and see how it goes!

Comment

I think it is in the region of 140+?? BTW, can share what's the name of the salon for Darphin??

Comment

Sky though are great choices, though if redness is the problem the intral complex is better than the chamomile aromatic cares, like love face oils and darphin's and decleor's are tops , though from perosnal use and even when doing massage and extracting with these oils, decleor's aromaessences give quicker results, but i guess it just depends on the persons skin.

if anyone needs help with darphin skincare, feel free to page, Ive worked using darphin for facials for quite a few years, I use most of the brand for personal use apart from others and I find that info about it is pretty limited, no idea why.

Comment

I just have to say again, the Arovita C is my HG night cream!

Well worth the $$$. One jar lasts me around 5-6 months so it's really not expensive at all. If there's only one product that you must have from Darphin, it has got to be the Arovita C.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky
                                Didn't do homework, what's the price of Arovita C in Singapore, so I can compare. Thanks!
                                This must be already too late. Bought the Arovita C for $158 in Singapore last year (so price could probably have increased). Toner and Cleansing milk cost $43 each. The lady told me you can't find the Intra range (sensitive skin?) in Singapore.

I can't be happier with this product. Looks oily in the pot but it isn't at all. I feel it has done so much for the texture of my skin. Must always thank Erica for the recommendation.

Btw, I called up the salon early this year and have been told they don't have stock for most items. Apparently, there's going to be a change in the distributor for Singapore so most salons do not have enough stocks. Not sure if situation has improved.

Comment

Working...
                                X