Komenuka Bijin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by gingerbread
    Was wondering if anybody knew how much KB cleansing grains cost in HK and Japan?

It's USD $33 for 30 packets at www.beautyhabit.com
    </FONT SIZE>
    I believe it's about S$27 for 30 packets in HK.

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by pinkify
      just wondering how do i re-use the sachet?

and is the Real Rice product range at WOM-B anything close to KB range?

i quite like the Real Rice m/u remover, very soothing and refreshing.
      </FONT SIZE>
      a few of us usually pour a few sachets into a container or a shaker. it's less messy than fumbling the sachet with wet fingers.

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by pandora76
        I believe it's about S$27 for 30 packets in HK. </FONT SIZE>
        Thanks.

Comment

A old Q.... how to exactly use the KB grains??? Pour one-third onto palms , add water and lather before applying on face issit??

Comment

what i do......

wet hands and face, pour some on the palm and start scrubbing away!

Comment

i don't like physically scrubbing my face so what i do is to pour 1/4 to 1/3 into my palm, put water, dissolve and wash my face with the stuff - usually there are some grains for scrubbing but not many and i like it that way

Comment

today i pour the whole sachet of KB grains onto my palm & it looks like the amount of fancl washing powder i use. i lather KB up with a wet facial sponge & use it this way. of course way too much powder & i can feel my skin tugging after the rinse. yeah 1/3 should be enough for a wash & with the grains just use on wet palms & it should do nicely with a lil scrubbing effect like how dermalogica's daily microfoliant is!

Comment

Originally posted by farahdean
                  today i pour the whole sachet of KB grains onto my palm & it looks like the amount of fancl washing powder i use. i lather KB up with a wet facial sponge & use it this way. of course way too much powder & i can feel my skin tugging after the rinse. yeah 1/3 should be enough for a wash & with the grains just use on wet palms & it should do nicely with a lil scrubbing effect like how dermalogica's daily microfoliant is!
                  the whole sachet is too much....not to mention expensive too!

Comment

Originally posted by keiko
                    the whole sachet is too much....not to mention expensive too!
                    was experimenting lah!

Comment

Originally posted by farahdean
                      was experimenting lah!
                      very expensive experiment leh...

Comment

just how expensive is KB cleansing grains - i emptied two tubs of the stuff into my Real Rice shaker bottle so it'll be easier to use and it didn't even fill the entire shaker bottle! :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                          very expensive experiment leh...
                          there wld not be another time! i m waiting for my fancl washing powder bottle to dry! wanna transfer the grains in there & am sure it's not even going to reach anywhere near the centre of the bottle...sigh!

Comment

i dump 5 sachets of KB into my Haba powder wash bottle and it was like 1/8 of the bottle!

Comment

Need to plot how to get this. Do they sell it in dutyfree in HK? The fiance is stopping over there.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbread
                                Need to plot how to get this. Do they sell it in dutyfree in HK? The fiance is stopping over there.
                                Nope. KB is available at City Super Stores in HK. They dont have it in the airport.

Comment

Working...
                                X