No announcement yet.

Komenuka Bijin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Echan ..I've merged your post with an existing Bijin discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by elainetsai
      Hi HK cotters! :wave:
      May i know what's the price of the washing grains in HK Dollars? Has there been a price increase lately?
      elaine, I just got them last month with the help of a kind cotter. Its still the same price I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by hula_girl
        hi girls

how is this product in comparison to the dermalogica microfoliant? is it better? same? you gals are getting me interested

thanks!
        The microfoliant grains are more fine than KB grains IMO. However, for my combination skin-type, I can use microfoliant for everyday use but not KB grains. Its more drying.

I still prefer KB grains, because it seemed to have whitening effect on me after a period of time. I use them on alternate days.

Echan : Whether or not KB grains can be used everyday will depends on your skin-type. Maybe you should try out and see if its drying on your skin ist and decide if it'll be too drying for everyday use? HTHs

Comment

My sister just came back from HK...and i forgotten to ask her to get this... I Keep cracking my brains what to get..and now i remember i should have asked her to buy this.

any idea where can get online with reasonable price?

Comment

I think HK has the cheapest source already. U can get HK girls to cp it for u maybe?

Comment

Is it true? I once heard that KP is cheaper in Singapore than in HK.

Comment

KP is almost the same or slightly more by a few percent in HK But then couple of stuffs are cheaper in HK, like cosme decorte and dramatical mascaras :note:

Comment

Hi there, after reading the posts, am really interested in getting the powder grains and make up remover. Any idea how can i purchase them?

Comment

Hong Kong is probably the nearest and cheapest place to get them.

Comment

Keiko, are you refering to the one in Habour City or are there anywhere else in hk? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by shayla
                        Keiko, are you refering to the one in Habour City or are there anywhere else in hk? Thank you
                        Yes, there's a City's Super in Harbour City and Time Square at Causeway Bay.

Comment

Thank you so much keiko, you're such a dear

Comment

how much is it? interested to get them. anyone can sell me a sample??

Comment

How much does KB 30 sachets cost in HK? I have scanned through the thread and it says S$27 in HK while it costs US$33 in the states. The price difference is quite big, so is there a mistake somewhere?

Comment

no mistake in the prices. it's indeed much more expensive in the US.

Comment

Working...
                                X