Avene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks sweet secrets! i'm heading down to guardian tomorow
    gals, u saw from the guardian's catalog ?they have a small coupon that says free 6 piece travel set with every $60 worth of product purchased.

Comment

• I would like to introduce the Avene japanese site to everybody. cos it's very informative. But only available in japanese.

I especially like to introduce the "How to" use Avene product for maximum result page. http://www.avene.co.jp/knowhow/method.html

The clips shows demo on the proper way of using avene products.

Brief translation of the URL page shown above:

Step1: Remove Makeup
      Step2: Wash/ Cleanse
      Step3: Thermal Water Spray
      Step4: Toner
      Step5: Emulsion, Cream
      Special Care: Cotton Mask

Comment

• Thanks huili, that was very helpful

Comment

• Those who are using the soothing moisture mask, does it cause outbreaks? cos i read in the ingredient list that it contains mineral oil so am abit hesistant to try.. thanks in advance!

Comment

• rainbowdoll: It does not cause any outbreaks for me, and I've gone through a tube already. I've read in the SR thread that you have dry skin.. So do I

Comment

• thanks prettyeagle! my skin is very problematic.. dehydrated but oily underneath so alot of rich moisturing stuff gives me outbreaks! but i've heard great reviews on this one so might give it a shot esp since u've already gone through a tube!

Comment

• rainbowdoll: Hmm yes I understand. My skin is problematic too, and I get nasty breakouts like once every month due to PMS..

The soothing moisture mask + soapless cleansing gel is really a good deal at $40.70, do get it while stocks last

Comment

• Now CGH is having 20% discounthttps://www.mypharmacy.com.sg/ShopFr...e&c=all&Page=1

HTHs

Comment

• I just bought cold cream for my Taiwan trip in dec and NZ trip in Feb.

I know the promotions are very attractive. I am trying hard to resist the temptation, cos need to finish my current Avene stuff first before buying more
                    Last edited by BoonBoon; 29-11-2007, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• CGH like always having discounts and promos.

sigh. so tempting to get stuff >.<

Comment

• Goosh didnt know about the promotion, just blew $46 bucks with no discount or free gift yesterday....sob

Comment

• I'm very happy that Compass Point Sengkang Watson's and Guardian Pharamcy carry Avene, Galenic. Good for me, i can just buy from which shop that has better discounts.

Don't let the SA stress you into getting more stuff, just buy what you think is good. For example yesterday when i bought my cold cream, the indian SA in Compass point Sengkang asked me what else i need, sunscreen, cleanser, etc etc etc. I just ignore her, this cream will do. Really need to do research on my own before entering the shop, if not will feel stress when shopping

Comment

• rainbowdoll : i tried a tube of soothing moisture mask and no breakouts.

there is also a chinese SA at compass point watson.she gave me samples without me asking for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by rainbowdoll View Post
                              Those who are using the soothing moisture mask, does it cause outbreaks? cos i read in the ingredient list that it contains mineral oil so am abit hesistant to try.. thanks in advance!
                              didn't cause breakouts for me when i was using it.

Comment

• could someone please advice what kind
                                of skin type i have, cos i am really confused.

After i wash my face, it's kinda dry, can see flaking bits and pieces.
                                Then after half an hour it's oily, then two hours onwards, then more oily.

Morning when i wake up and look into mirror, then look alright, seem quite moderate, no flaking, not too oily.

Could the expert in this forum help me? need to know what skin type before i know what kind of product i can use. Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X