No announcement yet.

Kabuki Brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teiko, no i got it in a CP swap from the US.

wanda i'm so tempted to get the BB kabuki, not that i need it but i like the case!
    the cat is great but it doesnt come with a carrying case...

Comment

OT but do u gals store the cat kabuki in the tube thing it comes in? the swapper told me she lost the lid

how else can i store this?

Comment

yeah i store it in the plastic tube thingy. hmmm if she lost the lid i suppose you can still store it inside, but find something else to cover it?

Comment

oh no.. more buys... i hv been toying with the idea of getting a proper brush for loose powder. currently using one from CK which is so so. doesn't seem to apply the powder properly though. might just take a look at BB's offering.

michelle

Comment

Chanel's definitely pokey but still tolerable if you want to balance the costs. But this is very very dense.
            I think the Cat is considered small for a Kabuki brush right?

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
              Geezzz...the BB kabuki sounds like THE brush i'm lemming for. :roll: :o:
              I agree...and it looks so chic in that bag that comes with it.

How much is the damage?

I have been lemming a long time for Cat's kabuki and this one might be a good subsitute... :roll:

Comment

$80 is only an approx. cost as BB brush easily cost over $80(for the blusher brush) so I would estimate it to be around there.

However, the chanel is sold in singapore at $53 while in the US it is sold for USD 28.5 x 1.72= $49.02 which is a difference of around SGD4. Since BB cost USD 30 x 1.72= $51.60 in Singapore. However, I dont think BB is likely to offer it so cheaply :roll:

Comment

My thoughts exactly! I think they will price along this range - S$60 -80 for that Kabuki brush.

I remembered i posed this qn whether this brush is making its way here and the MA goes like this :sotong: :huh:
                  Last edited by Glossie; 15-10-2004, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Yeah, its almost a SGD20 difference if you got it in singapore than if you cp it from US :o:

Comment

I read lots of raves for this BB kabuki brush in delphi bare escentuals forum also. However most of them said a Lorraine's Luscious Kabuki brush is better than the BB one. :huh:

I rang up the BB counter yesterday after reading this thread.. arriving in July. I'd better stop reading some of the posts here. Very easily influenced!!!

Comment

saw the bb kabuki brush at the counter today, not launched yet but they had it on display along with some other re-packaged brushes. anyway i tried it and it was dense and soft. nice! but i still think that the cat one is softer. i could be wrong though coz i couldnt compare side by side.

Comment

Updates: The BB kabuki is out in HK selling for HK$300 (S$67) a bit more than US's price (US$30) I haven't test/see it yet just called and check with the SA only. I think SG should have it too?!

Comment

Has anybody tried the By Terry's Kabuki brush?? The one with the silver handle?? :roll:

Comment

Bobbi Brown's face brush sample already in counter in Isetan Scotts but stocks not in yet. Tried it and must say it is soft and dense. Tried it with one of their blush and a few swirls of the brush will leave a heavy dusting of colour HTH

Comment

Hi,

May i ask how to clean a Kabuki brush? Can i just clean it on a cotton pad with MAC Brush Cleanser like i usually do for my other brushes ?

Eagerly waiting for my brand new Cat Kabuki to arrive! And i'm already thinking of how to clean and then use it.

Beside 2 way cakes and loose powder, can it be used as a blusher brush ?

And, how to pick up the rigth amount of powder when dipped into loose powder ? I always ended up with too much powder on my normal face brush when i try to use it to pick up loose powder and so i always stick with powder puffs.:x

Comment

Working...
                                X