X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frigikz
    replied
    Originally posted by ksychan View Post
    I am using the Body Shop's kabuki and makeup burshes and think they are really value for money investment. The kabuki is really soft and helps normal pharmacy brand (L'oreal, Revlon) mineral foundation go on so smoothly and settled better. If you pick up too much powder, tap it off using the side of the container. Have never had problems with cakeyness or wastage. There was a marked diff using this brush than the brands' brush. I hated the other brands' brushes as they were so rough and the bristles actually shedded on my face! All my makeup brushes are from TBS and they stay in shape and don't shed no matter how many times I've washed them.
    i agree. i love my Body Shop's brushes. super soft and doesn't shed at all.

waiting for my EDM brushes from sprees after reading good reviews. hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Leave a comment:

• fang07
    replied
    where to purchase the ecotools brush? =)

Leave a comment:

• Aud
    replied
    I use EDM's long handled kabuki for my primer and sometimes finishing powder or foundation (all mineral pdts) when I'm lazy to use the flat top.

EDM's baby kabuki for touchups and on the go, as it's in my purse.

But best of all, I love Ecotools' Retractable Kabuki. Aluminium casing, synthetic bristles (dense but dries fast too). Good quality/ price ratio. It's quite large so it's good for touchups and all over powders.

Leave a comment:

• karensee
    replied
    I'm using e edm long handled kabuki brush for my dior loose powder and realised that it doesn't apply very well. But the bristles are really soft and nice to use..

Leave a comment:

• ksychan
    replied
    I am using the Body Shop's kabuki and makeup burshes and think they are really value for money investment. The kabuki is really soft and helps normal pharmacy brand (L'oreal, Revlon) mineral foundation go on so smoothly and settled better. If you pick up too much powder, tap it off using the side of the container. Have never had problems with cakeyness or wastage. There was a marked diff using this brush than the brands' brush. I hated the other brands' brushes as they were so rough and the bristles actually shedded on my face! All my makeup brushes are from TBS and they stay in shape and don't shed no matter how many times I've washed them.

Leave a comment:

• Landie
    replied
    Im using EDM's kabuki and it's still as good as when i bought it at the start of last year - i think it's the long handled one. Very soft and hardly ever sheds. Still waiting on the Lauress one i bought during their sale

Leave a comment:

• lynnie83
    replied
    Originally posted by efai View Post
    using EDM's long handled kabuki and baby kabuki
    pretty good for that price
    OMG.. I also want!!!

Leave a comment:

• efai
    replied
    using EDM's long handled kabuki and baby kabuki
    pretty good for that price

Leave a comment:

• sugarette-star
    replied
    i think it's about $30+ iirc when i saw from the website.

anyone tried the L.A splash cosmetics kabuki brush?

Leave a comment:

• vivavoomz
    replied
    how much is the body shop kabuki?

Leave a comment:

• melodyling
    replied
    I only have the body shop Kabuki brushes (blush and foundation).
    Compared with the normal blush and face brushes, I find that it gives a more controlled and even application. Each layer is very sheer and you can layer for more coverage without being 'cakey'.

Only minus point is that it does pick up quite a lot of product, so I think there's greater wastage.

note: I'm not using with mineral powders, just normal powders.

Leave a comment:

• heartsz
    replied
    Hi,
    Can I know where to get the Cat Kabuki brush and how much does it cost??
    Tks.
    Heartsz

Leave a comment:

• mutya
    replied
    i use EDM flat top, and MAC 180 for MMU foundie, while my EDM kabuki for finsjing loose powders. they're great! i'm waiting for BB kabuki from a nice cotter..can't wait to try it

Leave a comment:

• instantoats
    replied
    wondering if anyone has checked out the Body Shop's kabuki brushes? How do they compare with whatever you have?

Leave a comment:

• cui_er
    replied
    MAC #182 is fantastic. I use it for applying mineral makeup only though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X