No announcement yet.

Yves Saint Laurent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not pinklipgloss. hope u don't mind me answering.
    this can be used as a blusher, face powder, eyeshadow and highlight powder. just got the YSL brochure in the mailbox.
    it looks so pretty. don't mind letting me know how much is it?
    Last edited by brandedcarrie; 18-08-2007, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Not at all, brandedcarrie. It's multi-purpose right? Yeah i would also like to know how much it retail at? It look so cute with the bow. :wow:

Comment

• i wanna rave about the ysl pearl radiant foundation! it's lightweight yet gives the pearly radiance. i bought it at dfs for $70 with my crew discount.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloomingmusk View Post
          Not at all, brandedcarrie. It's multi-purpose right? Yeah i would also like to know how much it retail at? It look so cute with the bow. :wow:
          It's $72 and the palette is indeed very cute!

Comment

• Originally posted by forlorn83 View Post
            i wanna rave about the ysl pearl radiant foundation! it's lightweight yet gives the pearly radiance. i bought it at dfs for $70 with my crew discount.
            Wow $70 is cheap as i bought over counter for $82

I love the pearl radiant foundation too as it contains some tiny pearl particles to reflect.

It works even better with YSL makeupbase or YSL color corrector!

Comment

• I have to rave about the Radiant Brush LF I just bought. Tried it yesterday and I am totally pleased with it.
              Upon application, it melts into the skin and its so easy to blend. It doesnt feel sticky unlike others. The colour is a perfect match. I have never used a foundation thats a perfect match before. It doesnt leave a white cast on my skin nor does it look like I put on heavy makeup. Best of all, the coverage is good!!

Comment

• I'm loving YSL.. Got one of the lip twins recently. Quite nifty and definitely a conversation-starter among ladies.

Comment

• does the lip twins product have any taste or smell?

thanks

Comment

• noriz!! pretty YSL!!! have never been a YSL fan @ all but this sure stir some lemmings!!! where did you get it from!?

Comment

• nutty, i detect a subtle cherry fragrance & taste...nothing overwhelming.

Adessa, I'm such a sucker for packaging.. Hheheheh. I got this online.. !

Comment

• Anyone tried YSL's loose powder?? How is it??

Thanks!!

Comment

• ahhhh okie.. makes it difficult for me to get!! the nudish shade is soooo pretty!!!

Comment

• i saw the lip twins at YSL robinson RC counter, and they were selling it for $40.
                            compared to normal lipstick at $37........

Comment

• Hi Dozalot
                              Re: Radiant Brush LF
                              Glad to know this LF is working well for you. Could you share what finish does the pdt give - e.g. matte finish, luminous, etc? Do you think it wld be suitable for oily / combination skin? Also is there SPF and how much?

Comment

• is the ysl pearl radiant foundation oily?

Comment

Working...
                                X