No announcement yet.

Clinique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosiet Actually a consultation is only 10-15 mins where the consultants will ask you a few questions as well as understanding your major concern. They will proceed with their sales pitch from there. You can go with a light layer of moisturiser if you are uncomfortable about going without.

Comment

• I did use the moisture surge on my pimples. Can't live without the anti blemish mask and moisturising toner. Great products they have!

Comment

• 3 step Skincare

wow! seems like clinique have quite a number of positive reviews... anyone using the 3 Step Skin Care?

Comment

• Originally posted by icechloe View Post
          I did use the moisture surge on my pimples. Can't live without the anti blemish mask and moisturising toner. Great products they have!
          I agree! I use the pore minimizer skin refiner product it's really helping! (: like my complexion has improved so much. where do you usually get your clinique products from? I usually buy like alot of clinique products at one time from this online site, Acmamall.com cos the discounts are not bad

Comment

• Actually they do have afew products which are quite good, especially for sensitive skin. The moisturising toner is good too.

Comment

• hi! i defintely agree in trying turnover concentrate, i've been using it for at least 3 years and i have uneven skin tone and i can say that it has definitely helped me in evening out my skintone. Give it a try, you never know what it can do for you!

Comment

• I'm using the anti blemish mask on my angry pimples, hope it will go down real soon. The turnover concentrate i have been using for the past 2 years, and also the cleansing mousse, facial soap, all the products speak for itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by luxury View Post
                  Actually they do have afew products which are quite good, especially for sensitive skin. The moisturising toner is good too.
                  Is this the toner that is alcohol-free?

Comment

• The turnover concentrate costs 100 over dollars, i was told to use it on my laughing lines to firm up the skin.

Comment

• hello girls. I had a pretty bad breakout the past month and now they have somewhat subsided into angry red scars. So is it better if I use Anti-Blemish system, acne clear or the normal 3 step system?

And I managed to get a sample of the CL3 (after going to three separate clinique counters!), it stings real bad and feels tight after use? And my cheeks area look red? Does that mean it's not suitable for me?

Sorry for the many questions! I'm still a student so have to invest in the right things. :X

Oh and will any of the above products help with little bumps on the face? And I feel I am more of a Type 2 instead of 3, but all 3 SAs diagnosed me as Type 3.

Comment

• I like the anti blemish range, helps to prevent small little breakouts, though i do find it quite drying on the skin after using it each time. If the products doesn't suit you, they will allow you to change it, but before that maybe you can get some samples from them first. They are quite generous with their samples.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoppingfiend View Post
                          hello girls. I had a pretty bad breakout the past month and now they have somewhat subsided into angry red scars. So is it better if I use Anti-Blemish system, acne clear or the normal 3 step system?

And I managed to get a sample of the CL3 (after going to three separate clinique counters!), it stings real bad and feels tight after use? And my cheeks area look red? Does that mean it's not suitable for me?

Sorry for the many questions! I'm still a student so have to invest in the right things. :X

Oh and will any of the above products help with little bumps on the face? And I feel I am more of a Type 2 instead of 3, but all 3 SAs diagnosed me as Type 3.
                          If your breakout has subsided and all left are scars, there is no need to use the ABS range. The 3step skincare range (basic) is basic and only balances oil + water in the skin. If you are looking to fade scars, it is better to incorporate a whitening serum in your skincare regime (ie. Turnaround Concentrate - not recommended for oily/acne-prone skin or Dermawhite Clinical Brightening essence).

Consultants are trained to see what skin type you belong to, and if you aren't sure you can visit more counters to get different opinions. If CL3 is making your cheeks look red and raw, its better to try CL2 first and see how it progresses from there. Usually only people who are moderately oily can take CL3. Most of the time I will recommend people who have not tried Clinique to try CL2 first because CL3 is very drying.

Comment

• Clinique last time use to carry this Clinique Pore Minimzer Instant Perfector
                            which is really good to cover pores. Heard that they discontinued it..

is there any other product that can do this same effecT?

Comment

• Hi Meisme,

Got!!! u can email me at [email protected]. My gal is using one product from canada...Good coverage, matt finish and looks natural and flawless.....

Comment

Working...
                              X