No announcement yet.

Clarins Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know if their instant smooth perfecting touch and true comfort foundation SPF15 is available in sg? it seems to be only available in taiwan and other areas but here!!

Comment

hi any one know if clarins still got the beauty flash balm? i don't see it at the counter how much does it cost?

Comment

red sand, is this a new foundation? I remember receiving a mailer on this. It should be available from May1 onwards or could be in stores now.

Comment

Originally posted by red_sand
          anyone know if their instant smooth perfecting touch and true comfort foundation SPF15 is available in sg? it seems to be only available in taiwan and other areas but here!!
          Both are already here. I already have them. The foundation glides on really smooth and sets well but isnt ideal for very oily skin. Normal to dry skin will love it.

The instant smooth perfecting touch is great! The best make up base i've ever tried.

Comment

Tempting! I loved their Perfect Makeup Start base and TM. Revlon also has a new foundation using the comfort technology. Is the coverage of the Clarins foundation high? TIA!

Comment

How much is the Perfect Make-Up Start and instant light perfecting touch?

Comment

Originally posted by pinky_girli_me
                hi any one know if clarins still got the beauty flash balm? i don't see it at the counter how much does it cost?
                Yeah, i'm looking for the Beauty Flash Balm too.. Any updates?

Comment

i bought my beauty flash balm last yr and stil using it now. Its quite gd cos it gives radiant to the skin. So is it discontinue for this item at the moment?

Comment

Has anyone tried Clarins - UV Plus Protective Day Screen SPF 40 PA+++ Oil Free?
                    Is it good?

Comment

Yup, it's good. Comparable to Clinique's. But it feels lighter

Comment

Originally posted by Niu Niu
                        Has anyone tried Clarins - UV Plus Protective Day Screen SPF 40 PA+++ Oil Free?
                        Is it good?
                        It's good, I'm into my 2nd bottle!!

Comment

Does Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch helps to make make-up look smoother & stay longer? Is the oil-control good & will it cause make-up to cake or oxidise? Main concern is that is it really able to mask & diminish large pores

I'm looking for something light weight.. Coz after trying MAC P&P, i'm scare already.. It cause my make-up to look cakey, patchy & oxidise my make-up causing my face to look yellowish.. The oil-control is not good too Btw how much is it?

Sorry so many questions TIA~!

Comment

any more review on the Instant Smooth Perfect touch?

Comment

Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch really helps to dimish pores and smoothen wrinkles. It is basically silicon like texture so when u apply makeup your face seems smoother overall. Doesn't really clog pores, but oil control alright. I normally use under eye and on cheek area so can't really tell much abt oil control.

Comment

I've a bottle of brand new Truly Matte liquid foundation in 03 to let go at $42 inclusive of postage. Helped my friend to purchase but she got a tan so can't use it any longer. Retails at $51 FYI.

Comment

Working...
                                X