No announcement yet.

Vitamin C skincare products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatcheeks, tdf c-scape serum is more for anti aging purpose. if you are using it in lightening scars, the process is kind of slow but it works well in the long term to give good clear skin. i have been using it for the last one year already. it's really good! the reason why im switching to haba white lady is because of its potent whitening effect, would like to become fairer so just like to try a bottle to see how it goes. but one downside of haba white lady is that it has an expiry of 3 months.

Comment

• ASE: What's the price for tdf c-scape serum and HABA white lady?

Comment

• White Lady $28 (10ML) $76 (30ML) $118 (56ML)

TDF C Scape Serum 30ml $68

Comment

• one of the best vitamin c i have tried is C-Strength 20% with 5% vitamin E. It works for my eyes and open pores. C-Quench is 10% vitamin C i think. Fantastic for marks. I read from another cotter how it lightened her acne marks, so I went to buy C-Quench not as strong as C-Strength. C-Strength also smells and feels better.

Comment

• GURU, how much is it and for how many ml? what's the brand? haven't heard of vitamin C with 20% concentration before. is it L-absorbic acid vitamin C? where can we buy it from?

Comment

• skinceuticals has 20% L-ascorbic acid as well, about 130plus for 15ml, rather good results but has a tingly feel

Comment

• Vivier do have 20% vit c.. anyway i thought skinceutical has only 15%?

I do agree that vit c can prevent ance!

Comment

• I am interested in getting a vit c serum too..so there's vivier, tdf, skinceuticals, haba, PCA...what's the difference between all these? prices differ so much...er, i think vit c is most effective in the form of l-ascorbic acid? are all of the above brands in l-ascorbic? i thought that tdf and haba are not..duno if i am right. and i think it's only for concentrations of above 10% then will vit c be effective...so haba is only 6%?

Comment

• difference is in the form of concentration and how stable the vitamin C is. i don;t think that tdf and haba are in the form of L-absorbic but it works equally well for me. im very interested in trying out Vivier though. but it's really EXPENSIVE

Comment

• Any one tried Vivier SEEQUIN(10% pure vitamin c in l-ascorbic form, and 4% hydroquinone) which costs $220.50 and Haba White Lady (30ml for $76) before? which is better in terms of whitening results and also to prevent acne and have good anti aging effects? Is white lady good enough cuz vivier is so expensive but it contains 4% hydroquinone which confirm can whiten skin

Comment

• Originally posted by ASE View Post
                        GURU, how much is it and for how many ml? what's the brand? haven't heard of vitamin C with 20% concentration before. is it L-absorbic acid vitamin C? where can we buy it from?
                        GURU, hope to hear from you soon

Comment

• I only know that vivier contains L-Ascorbic Acid USP, some other products contains as Ascorbic Acetate. Please correct me if i'm wrong not very sure about it.

Comment

• Gwee

Does the Vivier brand get oxidised after you open it? I bought a bottle of TDF C scrape serum few months ago. Did not use it for a while. Turned yellow now. Can I still use it? Any one knows?

Comment

• This was written in the instructions in the box

Note: The vitamin-C in Vivier Vitamin-C IDS serums is L-Ascorbic Acid USP and will tend to oxidize and change to a light yellow color with time. This change is natural and will not significantly alter the products' effectiveness.

From what i know, kept your vitamin C product in dark and dry area.

Comment

• how about the costs and how big is the bottle?

gwee, i think it is alright to use as long as it is not past the expiry date. ithe one im using it is also slighly yellowish by now(5 months into using) but im finishing it soon. it's ok to use it and remember to store it in the fridge yea

Comment

Working...
                                X