No announcement yet.

Vitamin C skincare products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for the advise! I'll go check it out!

Comment

• Vivier Vitamin C products are photostable and stable until the expiry date on the container. Correct PH and form of L-Ascorbic Acid at 10% and above to be absorbed by the skin. Available at TTSH, Camden Medical Centre... don't know where else has it.

I have not tried Vivier. I have tried Skinceuticals and will not repurchase. Even when kept in the fridge, it turned watery and brown.

Comment

• Eeeewww.... watery and brown??? >.<

Comment

• I agree Skinceuticals is very expensive here. Much cheaper in the US, but they sell 30ml bottles (double the volume of SG's). My main concern is that it will turn brown before I finish it. Already people who bought the usual 15ml one in SG saying their turns brown.... PCA C-Quench is not bad. Dr. Calvin Chan sells it and gives 10% discount for cotters. It is 15% L-ascorbic acid. Check his clinic details in the Dr. Calvin Chan thread. I believe he moved to Wheelock or something. This is also much cheaper to order online from US if you have credit card and know how to ship via vPost, I can provide details. My main gripe with the C-Quench is that the pump dispenses far too much serum, which is more than I need for my face and neck, so I end up applying on my arms too. But I'm not sure if it's because I got this bottle as a free gift from one of the US websites and that pump might be defective or is it really supposed to be like that.

Comment

• i heard skinceuticals is expensive and not very impressive? PCA got good raves though, can try.

Comment

• I am also using PCA C quench, like it because it's also hydratying. How do you manage to use only 1 pump, i use at least 2-3 pumps per time, that's why I finished so fast, into my 3rd bot already

Comment

• I am currently using Vivier, it is 30ml and around 180+. So far very good. I have used skinceuticals as well, and find that Vivier is better. I am comparing both at 10% ascorbic acid.

Comment

• Hi Bijou,

Do you experience any stinging on your face when you use Vitamin C products?

I tried the Skinceuticals 5% Vitamin C (Eye gel), and I use it for my face. But it's very painful. I'm wondering if it's because it's Skinceuticals. Thinking of trying Vivier, so am wondering if I can use the 10% concentration. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X