No announcement yet.

Vitamin C skincare products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any particular brand of Vit E is good? How much shld i take per day?

Comment

Vit E to be taken orally is very small, 50ug or something like that, IIRC. Try Blackmores..I quite like their supplements.

Comment

hey any good vit e cream to recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by qian
          hey any good vit e cream to recommend?
          How about TBS Vit E range? They are going to have S$9.90 sale on this Sat. You can have a look.

Comment

Need recommendations on vitamin c serums

I'm currently using Haba's white lady. But I hate the stickiness and it doesn't really seem to do a thing for me.

I think there're some brands out there like Neostrata, Skinceuticals, Cellex-C etc that have vit-c serums. Anyone has anyone raves or rants? Thanks so much!

Comment

Skinceuticals have a serum that contain vit c and e. Think it's rather expensive though.

Comment

breakout from vit c product

hi, has anyone experienced a bad case of breakouts after starting on a pure vit c course. i used to have clear skin with the occasional pimple. have gone through several "vit c courses" and usually have to stop halfway coz i would get a breakout. is it my imagination?

Comment

maybe it was too drying. try applying less to see if there's a difference

Comment

Dr Secret's vit C serum....costs ard $100 for 50ml!
                    Any raves? Or maybe I should just stick to Haba's white knight or Skinceuticals' if I can locate where to purchase this.
                    I'm contemplating to get a gd one for my endless scars now.......

Comment

http://www.essentialdayspa.com

Cellex-C and SkinCeuticals serum look good

Comment

There's a place selling gd quality of vitc ( based on the active ingredient list only) face serum/cream today, at this place called The NIKS Shop at Novena Sq.

I bought one vitc serum @$68 there, containing asorbic acid and bha. I initially thought it was L-ascorbic as the SA told me so, the same as the rest of the vit c items. Or both the same?
                        Nevermind, as long as it performs well Aiming at some other whitening stuff there too but just too broke!

Comment

Originally posted by latte
                          There's a place selling gd quality of vitc ( based on the active ingredient list only) face serum/cream today, at this place called The NIKS Shop at Novena Sq.

I bought one vitc serum @$68 there, containing asorbic acid and bha.
                          this sounds interesting, latte! is the brand NIKS, or something else?

Comment

Yeah blossom. They carry other brands too.
                            I actually haven't opened that bottle yet.
                            Will update much later

Sky, I think that range could have the vitc mask but not too sure as on that day, the word " mask" was not on my mind. Was engrossed looking at the serum and cream instead.
                            How's the OoO's new mask? :wave:
                            Last edited by latte; 09-02-2004, 10:08 PM.

Comment

my beautician told me that vit c is heaty! maybe that's how some break out from taking it. it is effective for fading scars and maintain good skin too, again according to my beautician. so, the key is to drink lots of water if taking it in the form of pills.

i tried 1 sheet of neutrogena's fine fairness mask, it is suppose to be rich in vit c, and i think the effect after just 1 mask was quite good!

Comment

I have been using TBS Vit C plus capsules for the last 3 nights and I must say it's one of the best TBS product I have used so far. It absorb fast and my skin is left smooth and matt and my scars has been healing at tremendous speed!
                                I'm planning to finished all 28 capsules as it was instructed that you finished it for a 28 days cycle. I look hell lot more radiant the netx day even though I didn't sleep much!
                                Major rave!!

Comment

Working...
                                X