Aloe Vera face care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Secrets View Post
    i tried it before when i was in australia. It's more moisturising than jorubi and FOTE.
    Comparing jorubi and palmer's.... which gives lesser/no breakouts and maintains pimples + fades scars? TIA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Secrets View Post
      just remember, sebamed clear face care gel also contains aloe vera as second ingredient. Also contains allantoin and panthenol.
      woah the ingredients seem good!
      Does it contain alcohol? Are there any harsh ingredients like sacylic acid etc?
      My face is so sensitive. I am very scared to use products containing such ingredients.
      Other than moisturising, what function does it have?
      How much is this?

Thanks! :wow:

Comment

• i dun think salicylic acid is harsh..

Comment

• For u maybe not. Haha coz if i use such ingredients , it can aggravate my sensitivity. That is why it is considered "harsh" to me.

Comment

• i have sensitive skin.
            heard from some ppl that salicylic acid good. hahas.

Comment

• It seriously depends on individual.
              Anyway i have tried forever living aloe first.
              Like it alot!
              The product that rescue me and make me free from acne. =D

Comment

• den good for u lo..

Comment

• Er..Jesselyn are u okay?

I am merely giving my reviews. -.-||

Comment

• huh? i say den that's good for u la.. i've nv tried forever living before.

Comment

• I have Jorubi Aloe Vera Gel in a small eye-drops kind of bottle, I don't know if it works because I put on my swollen pimple once only and decided to just leave it there=X

Comment

• Originally posted by feliza4444 View Post
                        Comparing jorubi and palmer's.... which gives lesser/no breakouts and maintains pimples + fades scars? TIA!
                        palmer helps better in fading scars cause it contains vit e also but jorubi works better for me. For palmers, i had a lot of breakouts first then after that subside....but that took so long. I had to use AHA to help with the breakouts. I was using Palmer with AHA in Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by yunie04 View Post
                          woah the ingredients seem good!
                          Does it contain alcohol? Are there any harsh ingredients like sacylic acid etc?
                          My face is so sensitive. I am very scared to use products containing such ingredients.
                          Other than moisturising, what function does it have?
                          How much is this?

Thanks! :wow:
                          no it's alcohol free....and no salicyclic acid.

It's mainly for moisturising and soothing the skin for oily acne prone skin. Supposed to help maintain the skin ph which will decrease growth of bacteria but i personally don't think it does that. Mainly just moisturising and soothing pimples.

Comment

• so u mean after using, ur pimples did become smaller and less red?
                            Does ur skin feel less oily after using?

Comment

• i just tried sebamed face clear gel.. very cooling, slight sticky after 5 mins of application.. still awaiting to see if there's any effect in the morning.. :D

Comment

• woah, feel like trying the Sebamed facial wash now!

Comment

Working...
                                X